Margaret Cho: Assassin

5.1

1. Jun 5, 2012
    I Love Her And Everything She Stands For!
    I Enjoyed 60% Of This..
    So It's A 6.
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    Margaret Cho is tied with Dane Cook as the most consistently grating, phoned-in, fake, irritating, trashy and unfunny stand up comic in show business. This title does nothing to improve my opinion of her and I feel like I did her a big favor by even viewing it. Tripe.
  3. Apr 27, 2011
    I Love Margaret But This Seemed A Little Washed Down In Places... I Hate To Say This But "Honestly I Did Not Enjoy 45% Of It... Sorry Cho.. I Still Like Her Its Just This Never Spoke To Me... 3!
  4. MarciaY.
    Sep 27, 2006
    When talking about homosexuals she continually says "us" and "we" yet she's been married to a man for the past five years. This woman is the female equivalent of Dane Cook.
  5. TonyB.
    Apr 11, 2006
    Dreadfully angry equals dreadfully unfunny!
  6. simonw.
    Nov 2, 2005
    Because we need protection against straight men....
  7. ShaunR.
    Sep 2, 2005
    Love her and everything she stands for.
  8. MaryA
    Aug 31, 2005
    I used to love Margaret Cho. I have loved everything she's ever done. This is terrible. She barely does her characterizations, she's just angry and.... tired. What a shame. I only gave her a 1 because she showed up.
  9. JustinH.
    Aug 31, 2005
    A woman unafraid to challenge authority by tearing its veil down to uncover our society's prejudices and continuing contradictions. While, watching her in Toronto I realized her commitment to unraveling prevalent issues, such as; sex, gender, politics and race, is something rarely ever seen by 'entertainment stars', and I thank her for her prevailing commitment.

Only for die-hard Cho fans. Everyone else will be offended, bored, or some combination of the two.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter L'Official
    Assassin is the listless signature on her career-long comedic suicide note.
  3. It's hard to see why her audience seems so much more rabid than that of other, funnier comics. The secret seems to be in her appeal to the gay community.