4.5

1. Feb 14, 2011
    cut the film some slack, it may not be to grown upsliking but is perfect for the lttle kids. it has its funny moments, whoever does not like this does not have any sense of humour!
  2. Dec 3, 2010
    This movie is the best, it's funny, it's just awesome. It the best movie made in 2010!. I couldn't give it 10-it had some flaws. But it was still awesome! I loved it
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    Marmaduke is a good film for young and old. I really enjoyed it because of the cute dogs and funny storyline. Yes, it is not perfect, but it's good for what it's for and it is a big selling film. And you have gotta love Mazie and Marmaduke's cute relationship, haven't you?

If you like the comic strip, now in its 56th year, maybe you'll like it, maybe not. Marmaduke's personality isn't nearly as engaging as Garfield's. Then again, if personality is what you're in the market for, maybe you shouldn't be considering a lip-synched talking animal comedy in the first place.
    A dull but harmless big-screen comedy aimed at the youngest movie goers.
  3. "Beverly Hills Chihuahua," we owe you an apology. Among talking-dog movies, Marmaduke is the runt of the litter.