Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: June 4, 2010
4.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 56 Ratings
WATCH NOW
[Anonymous]Jun 10, 2010
This is again someone makeing a movie with no point or plot for kids. yes its harmless but that doesnt meen the entire movie has to be a dog talking and doing cutsey wootsey things. what happened to film both kids and adaults could watch. or This is again someone makeing a movie with no point or plot for kids. yes its harmless but that doesnt meen the entire movie has to be a dog talking and doing cutsey wootsey things. what happened to film both kids and adaults could watch. or at least give us something barable to watch over the age of 10 Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
Forrestgump1Oct 9, 2010
"Extremely Cartoonish , the CGI animated dancing Dog sequence kind of freaked me out , it reminded me of Scooby Doo which i liked better than this its mild entertainment for the young ones parents and teens you will be lost in the movies bad"Extremely Cartoonish , the CGI animated dancing Dog sequence kind of freaked me out , it reminded me of Scooby Doo which i liked better than this its mild entertainment for the young ones parents and teens you will be lost in the movies bad plot & blunder" .. C- Expand
roddersj04Jan 1, 2011
If you watch the live action Garfield film, you must think "surely this is the worst film involving a live action animal as the star"? Not anymore, it isn't Marmaduke is a dull film about a live action dog, where the humour is mainly dancingIf you watch the live action Garfield film, you must think "surely this is the worst film involving a live action animal as the star"? Not anymore, it isn't Marmaduke is a dull film about a live action dog, where the humour is mainly dancing animals and farting. Oh, and William H Macy getting knocked over. Twice. I know, the film is intended for children, but seriously?Kids like this garbage? I suppose they also like Batman & Robin then The reason I haven't given this film a 0 ratingis because the live action actors, such as Lee Pace and William H Macy, act well, despite the godawful script which could've been written better by two five year olds. They manage to endure the rubbish and act professionally. It's also impressive how many good actors the film got for voice actors. Kiefer Sutherland, Owen Wilson, Christopher Mintz-Plass, Chris Colfer. Must've been paying them a lot. So, if you get to the cinema and find all films but Marmaduke are sold out, go home. It's not worth the admission of the cinema ticket. In fact, it's better for you to take a ten pound note and place it in the shredder. It's more entertaining, has better dialogue and is a better value for money than seeing Marmaduke. I think i'm gonna Marma-puke Expand
MattG.Jun 5, 2010
What do you expect with one of those live action films with people voicing animals? Do you think it's great?why no, it sucks. As far as I know, all movies like this suck.
DagothU.Jun 5, 2010
Anyone who expects good out of a movie with half-baked effort CGI, rich Californian setting, and Chihuahuas deserves this. If you saw the trailer and still decided to go, then I really do not know what to say.
AlanGJun 6, 2010
One of the worst kids movies, and movies in general, in history. I thought that after Furry Vengeance taught people not to make these kinds of movies.
AlexAJun 9, 2010
Owen Wilson plays a long-snouted hairy beast with an expressionless face. But in THIS movie he plays a dog instead.
Vormund_BoltSep 27, 2010
I knew the movie was going to be terrible when the CGI looked like something I would do when I am extremely tired, drunk, or all of the above. And when I seen Marmaduke fart, I knew it was going to be awful.
FilmVirtueMay 27, 2014
The films absolutely annoying characters and boring dialogue are likely to slip past the minds of kids, but for everyone else It's an 87 minute film that is dull and ugly. Very, very ugly.
GamecubeLoverAug 9, 2016
Another one of these dog movies with bad characters, bad plot, bad special effects, and the jokes to be so bland and cliche and annoying that even KIDS will hate it!