7.9

1. MikeT.
    Dec 5, 2004
    Ok, mcgoogles, troy, dobbs, all those are cool, especially the relationship between mcgoogles and troy, but we're missing out on 2 people that kinda cracked me up, lil romeo and the evil ice cream man, ok, so romeo is basically invisible, but in roll call that was funny.
  2. AmberZ.
    Mar 23, 2005
    I think is a great movie, true it was some what simple but i have to love it saying my two favorite actors are in it! The whole reason i actually watched it was only because of Justin berfield being in it. But from watching it i realised there are TWO hott guys in it, aka Noel fisher (troy Mcginty) if you want a real indept comedy then i defenitly say don't bother but if your a 13 I think is a great movie, true it was some what simple but i have to love it saying my two favorite actors are in it! The whole reason i actually watched it was only because of Justin berfield being in it. But from watching it i realised there are TWO hott guys in it, aka Noel fisher (troy Mcginty) if you want a real indept comedy then i defenitly say don't bother but if your a 13 year old girl like me who mainly watches things for good look'n guys and light fluffy humor, for sure a movie you'll love! Expand
  3. ChrisR.
    Jan 14, 2002
    THE BEST. All characters are cool. I really like Max but all the charaters are goooooood.
  4. MikeM.
    Mar 14, 2002
    The critics don't know anything, it was great.
  5. Jenifer
    Jun 30, 2002
    Noel Fisher is hot! I think it is cool that Justin Berfield is in it too (he's hot too).
  6. AmarysA.
    Jul 16, 2002
    Jennifer and Tanya shut up! So low! I liked the movie because of Noel Fisher too, but I also liked it because it was a cool movie!
  7. KristineF.
    Mar 19, 2004
    It was a cute funny movie. I partly liked it since it had alex linz in it. he's one of my fav kid actors. oh yeah, the mr. mcgoogles part was funny too!
  8. AlyssaT.
    Aug 13, 2005
    OMG! Noel is so adorable and hott all in one film! I love him most in X-men Evolution as Toad. Isn't that ironic. He's afraid of a frog in the movie, but he plays one a year later!
    Nov 14, 2001
    I don't like Troy Micginty he is bad in the movie.
  10. TinaR.
    Nov 25, 2002
    omg! this movie is soo good!!! u hav to be really old, or not hav a sense of humor AT ALL to not like this especially since it's disney! this movie was one of my favourites AND alex d. linz plays so awesome, and he should star in ALOT more movies, and i don't think just because YOU don't like it, that u should come in here and whine because between me and u I don't omg! this movie is soo good!!! u hav to be really old, or not hav a sense of humor AT ALL to not like this especially since it's disney! this movie was one of my favourites AND alex d. linz plays so awesome, and he should star in ALOT more movies, and i don't think just because YOU don't like it, that u should come in here and whine because between me and u I don't care and i really don't think lots of ppl would either or wanna hear u complaining about something! so if u have something bad to say get a quarter and phone some1 really DOES care! Expand
  11. RyanM.
    Jul 11, 2002
    It bursts with life! Alex D. Linz is great! A cool kids movie, definitely!
  12. StephanieD.
    Aug 13, 2002
    I give it even more than a ten cause of troy mcginty. he was so cool.
  13. BeckyM.
    Jan 15, 2003
    This is my favorite movie! McGoogles rules (jk) and Troy and Dobbs are soooo funny.
  14. ShaniseN.
    Nov 24, 2002
    Noel Fisher played a good bully. (Troy McGinty)
  15. ML
    Nov 25, 2005
    Mr. McGoogles was awesome! It was a great movie and very funny; it had my family room filled with laughter.
  16. Oct 3, 2013
    I simply love this movie. I saw it so long ago and it's still the funniest movie I've seen in my life. Unlike most live-action films, it's stylish and colourful. A lot is simple but you watch Max perform and it's like you're watching him in real life because of its energy, which is mostly how it gets its laughs on it's own. It's not my favourite movie ever, but simply a must-see for young and old.

1. A movie like this depends on clever bits and incidents, but there's little invention here to disguise the film's formulaic nature.
  2. While some of Max's pranks are exhilarating and funny -- the movie takes too long setting things up and, once the pranks are over, dawdles to its inevitable conclusion.
  3. This clunky juvenile comedy lurches among multiple story lines without fully realizing the comic potential of any.