May

1.0
Overwhelming dislike based on 220 Ratings
WATCH NOW
HazaRDReborNApr 30, 2015
I don't think I have seen a more disastrous film. And I doubt it does anything for the various genres it could be for.
Slasher genre? Worst slasher I ever saw.
Horror? It has potential and throws it out the garbage with cliche and tiring
Slasher genre? Worst slasher I ever saw.
Horror? It has potential and throws it out the garbage with cliche and tiring reused character developments that have become annoying at this point.
Thriller? Nothing of the sort here.
Makes you think? No it does not. The themes portrayed and the protagonists evolution is unrealistic and the least thought provoking element of the film.

It had potential and it threw it out the window for a couple of girl on girl scenes and what not. It started out nice and great, although on a reused and common plot-line, and instead of turning it into something new and different it goes and does the same thing as the rest of such films (not mentioning any to avoid spoilers).

Also needlessly depressing. The character evolution in the end does not make you feel for the protagonist, neither route for them, whilst the actions of this protagonist are un-called for (to put it in plain English) within a society no matter what they have gone through. Which makes it even harder to like the protagonist, neither understand them, neither agree to anything about them. I've seen worse scenarios in real life and none resulted in such a plot s to speak.

Perhaps that was their intent and they were going for exaggeration? Even so, it is poorly developed and the pace is all over the place as well. I couldn't recommend this film if I tried.

Don't waste your time unless you are curious, there are far better films out there to see.

Giving this a 2/10 for the effort alone and the initial potential it created. Damn, this could have gone in so many different ways though it tries desperately to portray the effects of loneliness in a completely un-relate-able way. There are much better masterpieces out there that go for the same thing and do it in a grand fashion. This is not one of those films. Steer clear of it.
Paramilitary400May 17, 2015
I'm baffled that this movie received any positive reviews because it is terrible on every imaginable level.
The main actress is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. There is no supporting cast and the movie is incredibly lame. The movie was intended to be creepy but it is anything but unsettling or scary. Don't waste a second on this movie, it is easily one movie you will regret seeing. Definitely one of the dumbest thrillers ever.
BillyDec 12, 2004
This movie is garbage. If you want to see a disgusting movie, watch this. If you want to see a good movie, look elsewhere. Not scary, just disgusting. Watch this if you like watching parts of people's bodies get cut off.
0 of 1 users found this helpful