Universal Pictures | Release Date: December 22, 2004
7.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 213 Ratings
Watch Now
imthenoobFeb 9, 2013
Liked it as much as I did the origial. The addition of Hoffman and Streisand definently added new life to the film. I am really suprised that critics and users didn't like it more. It' a good comedy.
asylumspadezNov 26, 2011
I think the addition of Hoffman and Streisand did wonders for the cast. It was a solid film overall and was well worth watching. A good sequel to what is becoming a good franchise.
Benkoko11Feb 23, 2017
What we have here is something rare - a good sequal. Meet the Fockers has the same all-too-familiar famililal awkwardness and dysfunctional Jewish hilarity as Meet the Parents while gently pushing the plot to the edges of absurdity. If onlyWhat we have here is something rare - a good sequal. Meet the Fockers has the same all-too-familiar famililal awkwardness and dysfunctional Jewish hilarity as Meet the Parents while gently pushing the plot to the edges of absurdity. If only they had left it at that... Expand
KaptainHutchinoDec 12, 2013
While it does contain strong hints to it's predecessor, Meet The Fockers gets plenty of fresh humor from the addition of Hoffman and Streisand, and the content is delivered perfectly by a great cast.