Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: March 30, 2007
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 105 Ratings
Watch Now
EricSmithApr 1, 2007
The 3D version is visually stupefying.
JoelMar 25, 2007
its a very funny animated movie that is great for the kids it could have a bit more morals to it but it was a film for the kids.
EnriqueP.Jun 30, 2007
it's a really good movie. It is something different which has a lot of imagination, though it can be better. Characters could have had more personality and even more action could be added.
PeggyR.Mar 27, 2007
it has a neat phrase Keep Moving Forward.
HughieMar 27, 2007
Great manic fun with a beautiful visual style from William Joyce.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
PhilF.Mar 29, 2007
This is a great childrens movie that moves at a good pace for short attention spans and has a feel good moral theme that all children should hear.
WAKOJAKOMar 30, 2007
Glad to see the critics are mostly liking this. I was thoroughly entertained by this one, which falls somewhere between "Over the Hedge" and "Flushed Away" for me (for those familiar with other recent animated offerings). It works on Glad to see the critics are mostly liking this. I was thoroughly entertained by this one, which falls somewhere between "Over the Hedge" and "Flushed Away" for me (for those familiar with other recent animated offerings). It works on multiple levels, and though the story may not be completely original, it has the feel of something you have not seen before. Trust me, you could be dishing your hard-earned dollars for sooooooo much less... Well recommended. Expand
JoshuaG.Apr 22, 2007
really good disney film that goes back to disney's roots, a really good film for children, teenagers, and parents. Really good message and reminds us of the disney films we grew up with.
MelissaMApr 4, 2007
I thought this movie was great! I saw it twice and in 3-D. I just love it. I thought it had a great story and a great message for kids. This movie is def. for all ages soo get out there and see it!!
MorgynBFeb 7, 2009
My gosh, I can't believe how severely underrated this movie has been! It is definitely one of the best kid's movies I've watched (and I've seen a few), and the only one that I watch regularly under my own steam.
2 of 3 users found this helpful
DavidL.Nov 6, 2007
I love this movie. A little predictable and a few consistency issues but the message is inspiring on a personal level for me. This is one of my favorite movies.
TaylorS.Dec 6, 2007
It was a surprisingly good movie.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
DavidR.Mar 27, 2007
I think this will be a comeback for disney animation and a great source of neat material as well.
LESLIER.Mar 30, 2007
3D Animation is superb, but the story will be quite confusing to young children but nevertheless a lot of fun.
MoroccoMoleJun 3, 2007
Incredibly underrates by critics, this film should amass a cult following in the future. Disney's most moving animated feature since "Lilo & Stitch," "Robinsons" combines a wildly imaginative visual style with a sweetly moving family Incredibly underrates by critics, this film should amass a cult following in the future. Disney's most moving animated feature since "Lilo & Stitch," "Robinsons" combines a wildly imaginative visual style with a sweetly moving family story. I laughed lots, and cried even more. A perfect little gem. Expand
PaulK.Mar 31, 2007
I have to agree with the critic who said this movie must be made for kids w/ ADD...the first 2/3 of this is film is a frenetic rollercoaster ride. It's not until the last 30 min that it settles down and the story comes full circle. And I have to agree with the critic who said this movie must be made for kids w/ ADD...the first 2/3 of this is film is a frenetic rollercoaster ride. It's not until the last 30 min that it settles down and the story comes full circle. And then I cried, because I'm a sap. Expand
MovieLonely94Nov 4, 2010
this is way better than Chicken Little
MichaelDMar 13, 2011
Great movie. It was actually entertaining enough I'll admit. Worth a watch.
artaeunMay 9, 2012
Taking in account that it's a animation movie for kids, it's quite fun to watch. Cliche jokes that turn out pretty funny and crazy characters to roll it all up. I had lots of fun watching this.
sil3nt_nickMar 27, 2013
Funny, interesting with a perfect twist to conclude.
YellowKirbySep 10, 2015
Geez, this is so underrated and forgotten. It's amazing; one of Disney's best movies, and definitely their best CGI movie! Memorable characters, a funny villain and a clever premise! This should have won best animated feature in 2007.
DanBurritoOct 10, 2015
It's a travesty how forgotten this masterpiece is. Whenever someone says "Disney Classic" they always think of The Lion King or Beauty and the Beast but very few people think of this. The villain is funny, the characters are likeable and theIt's a travesty how forgotten this masterpiece is. Whenever someone says "Disney Classic" they always think of The Lion King or Beauty and the Beast but very few people think of this. The villain is funny, the characters are likeable and the story is great. An underappreciated Disney gem. Expand
ThatOneReviewaOct 29, 2015
Meet the Robinsons is a delightful family sci-fi film, and one of Disney's strongest 2000's work. Many of the characters are likable, and the villain does its job of being unlikable. Very underrated movie.
EpicLadySpongeJan 5, 2016
It's a little decent and it'll be a family film about families all in different ways. Surely an underrated Disney film and it deserves a bit more than that.
MonkiReviewsJun 19, 2017
Overall it was enjoyable, but had one big downfall. I will get to the bad part later, but it has great parts I want to talk about first. The story was really good, a mix of many things together. The animation was amazing, and had no faults.Overall it was enjoyable, but had one big downfall. I will get to the bad part later, but it has great parts I want to talk about first. The story was really good, a mix of many things together. The animation was amazing, and had no faults. They had one bad part, the characters are not good. They should have made them have better stories, and they feel like characters from a different movie. It was enjoyable overall. Expand