Megamind

7.4

1. Nov 7, 2010
    Great movie! i especially like the concept of the bad guy wanting to be good. the story is also very good, Will Ferell did a great job in this movie.
  2. Nov 7, 2010
    Great movie for the whole family! Great voices and quite a few twists! Very funny and very happy with the story line and ending, you won't be disappointed. To the critics: who cares if its a Superman sattire? It's a great movie!
  3. Jun 13, 2012
    I was pleasantly surprised that I actually enjoyed the movie, which is the reason I gave a 7. But technically speaking, the story is incredibly ordinary, the voice acting is average and the whole concept was dull and boring. The scenes of the movie, though, are very funny and a little bit intriguing, which incredibly saved the movie. Not a perfect movie, but it is definitely worth watchingI was pleasantly surprised that I actually enjoyed the movie, which is the reason I gave a 7. But technically speaking, the story is incredibly ordinary, the voice acting is average and the whole concept was dull and boring. The scenes of the movie, though, are very funny and a little bit intriguing, which incredibly saved the movie. Not a perfect movie, but it is definitely worth watching for............ Expand
  4. Mar 2, 2012
    Megamind may be somewhat similar to Despicable Me, but it has a lot that makes it more unique. It is a lot more adventurous and daring and it feels like a great comic book story.
  5. Jan 7, 2012
    I love this movie best kid's film ever, very funny, very entertaining and very good. u will not regret seeing this!!! and it has the very good twist ending!
  6. Aug 22, 2012
    A city without a hero is indeed a bummer, but for the villain, it could be a catastrophe. Why formulate a nifty plot that will overtake the world if no one out there is good enough to challenge it? Where's the fun in building an enormous, vicious, dancing machine if no man of equal awesomeness will stand up to it? Megamind (Will Ferrell) knows this feeling all too well.

When he was just

When he was just a little infant, with skin as blue as an Avatar's and with a head as large as a papaya, Megamind (Brad Pitt) was sent to earth by his parents right before their planet was obliterated by a natural calamity. Just as we humans are about to complain again about the typhoons and global warming in our planet, we see theirs get sucked into a black hole.

Read more here: http://localmoviereview.com/megamind-movie-review/
  7. Jul 12, 2013
    "Megamind" has the "bad guy quality" that has been shown in "Despicable Me", but is able to shine will more clever humor than what "Despicable Me" had to offer. While it does use recycled material (or what seems to be) from "The Incredibles", it still is a somewhat original film with its characters. While no where even close to "The Incredibles", "Megamind" is still enjoyable, and its"Megamind" has the "bad guy quality" that has been shown in "Despicable Me", but is able to shine will more clever humor than what "Despicable Me" had to offer. While it does use recycled material (or what seems to be) from "The Incredibles", it still is a somewhat original film with its characters. While no where even close to "The Incredibles", "Megamind" is still enjoyable, and its characters are likable. Its humor and storytelling is not too bad, but still could have been worked on, as sometimes the story feels written by a committee with its overdoing plot points. Despite these flaws, the film is able to work, as its voice work and animation is enjoyable to watch, leaving audiences in for a treat of laughs. Expand
  8. Aug 5, 2013
    Not as intelligent or even as humorous as it thinks it is, but Megamind stills has plenty of surprising wit and well designed special effects to make it fun entertainment for kids and adults.
  9. Nov 6, 2010
    This movie was a lot of fun. Suitable for all ages. I caught the 3D version, and it was very well done. Will Farrell was very funny as Megamind. If you like his comedy, you will like this movie.
  10. Nov 8, 2010
    This film is definitely worth a watch. The graphics were very good and the story had some fun twists. Unfortunately like all recent disney movies, (except for toy story 3) it lacks the charm that the old disney had.
    It does have some charm though and it has a decent story.
  11. BKL
    Nov 5, 2010
    This movie will leave you scratching your head, asking yourself 'what just happened?'. Will Ferrell at his best! Megamind will blow your mind, and this is no joke!
  12. Nov 15, 2010
    Soundtrack was great and the movie was a lot of fun. Many people in the theater laughed out loud throughout the movie and I found myself doing so as well. It was good but not great. Don't listen to the haters. Anyone delving too deep into the plot or character development missed the reason for going to an animated movie in the first place. The kids enjoyed it and so did I. Thats allSoundtrack was great and the movie was a lot of fun. Many people in the theater laughed out loud throughout the movie and I found myself doing so as well. It was good but not great. Don't listen to the haters. Anyone delving too deep into the plot or character development missed the reason for going to an animated movie in the first place. The kids enjoyed it and so did I. Thats all that matters to me. Expand
  13. May 11, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A very enjoyable movie that turned out to be better than I thought it would, despite the rip off from Superman in the beginning of the movie. Expand
  14. Nov 20, 2010
    "Megamind is clever & ingenious as it is humorous & fun to watch , Will Ferrell brings his A game in this one of kind heartfelt animated movie .. that will have you laughing , some moments get a little sloppy and predictable at times but its still worth it" .. B+
  15. Sep 5, 2011
    Megamind, a supervillian conquers his nemesis, Metro Man and takes over the city, but gets bored and has no one left to fight. He creates a new foe, Titan, also known as Hal, and teaches him to use his powers for good. Instead, he sets out to destroy the world, and feeling like he has no choice, Megamind must save the day for the first time in his life.

I saw it twice from January to

I saw it twice from January to February of 2011. The first time was 2D and the second was 3D. I have no time to waste, so I will make my opinion of this movie.

Bad: It lacked an emotional feeling, the storytelling was weak and a fewer aspects of the story would've been better.

Good: The CGI animation and art design were great, The acting was perfect. Will Ferell was great as Megamind, Brad Pitt did very well as Metro Man, David Cross was great as Minion and the rest of the actors did well. The characters were very likable, The action scenes were solid, The comedy was very clever, and the music score was good.

Megamind doesn't top with Dreamwork Animation's previous animated efforts, but its an entertaining movie with great acting, solid action scenes, and good comedy.

16. Nov 15, 2010
    Nine year old daughter says it is the best movie she ever saw!

I have to admit I found myself laughing out loud more than a few times while watching
    this animated 3D movie. I even forgot I was wearing those 3D glasses.
  17. Nov 16, 2010
    This movie addresses an interesting question; what defines a super hero? Or for that matter, what defines a villain? In Megamind we find Will Farrell playing a super-villain now lacking a hero to match himself against. In a fit of boredom he attempts to create a different challenge and finds himself defending the city he loves to torment. This film accomplished something wonderful; itThis movie addresses an interesting question; what defines a super hero? Or for that matter, what defines a villain? In Megamind we find Will Farrell playing a super-villain now lacking a hero to match himself against. In a fit of boredom he attempts to create a different challenge and finds himself defending the city he loves to torment. This film accomplished something wonderful; it made me feel like a kid again. I found myself smiling uncontrollably in the climax of the movie and cheering for the good(?) guy as brains clashed against its old time foe, brawn. A must for anyone that still secretly hopes for super powers, adult or child. Expand
  18. Feb 6, 2011
    This movie is exactly what you'd expect really, it's very funny in places and the cgi is outstanding, the plot isn't too childish and the characters are pretty funny. DVD Rental: Will Ferrell x The Incredibles = Do It
  19. Apr 19, 2011
    I'm an adult now (18 years old) so I thought this might be a bit "kiddish" and predictable. However, I ended up grinning and laughing throughout the movie, even though it didn't have a complicated plot or anything. The characters were lovable, dynamic, and hilarious in their own respects! I would recommend this movie for anyone regardless of age, it is also definitely a feel-good movie.
  20. Mar 26, 2011
    I thought this movie was funny but I was surprised that it had heart. It was really sad. Will Ferrell's voice is all you need for a movie to be funny. It also has a great soundtrack.
  21. Dec 4, 2010
    Entertaining and visually well crafted animated feature. Yet another movie that did not need to be in 3D, though I saw it that way. Brad Pitt seems to be doing an impression of his friend George Clooney, but is out of the movie so early it doesn't really matter. Will Ferrell does a nice job. The bad guy becoming a good guy angle is cute too. But for those 8-9-10 reviews, did you giveEntertaining and visually well crafted animated feature. Yet another movie that did not need to be in 3D, though I saw it that way. Brad Pitt seems to be doing an impression of his friend George Clooney, but is out of the movie so early it doesn't really matter. Will Ferrell does a nice job. The bad guy becoming a good guy angle is cute too. But for those 8-9-10 reviews, did you give Toy Story 3 a 14? This is cute and has a nice message, but it is not even close to any of the TS films. Rating inflation in movies is just like grade inflation in school, everything is not a 10. Expand
  22. Dec 15, 2010
    Megamind is a great movie and I thought it was something new and creative.

My only problem with it is that the humor is not laugh at loud humor.

Still, the jokes were still funny.
  23. Nov 26, 2010
    The hugely entertaining new movie of stars is Megamind, which contains a very surprisingly unpredictable plot, unusual for any other superhero movie: Villain tries to thwart hero, hero beats villain, villain is defeated, hero saves the day, blah, blah, blah. But this film went much deeper than that, with the would-be-villain wanting to be the hero at the ending, & not being too much of aThe hugely entertaining new movie of stars is Megamind, which contains a very surprisingly unpredictable plot, unusual for any other superhero movie: Villain tries to thwart hero, hero beats villain, villain is defeated, hero saves the day, blah, blah, blah. But this film went much deeper than that, with the would-be-villain wanting to be the hero at the ending, & not being too much of a bad guy, after all. With a smart & fresh sense of cool comedy to add to this, Megamind is surely something you will not want to miss. Expand
  24. Dec 13, 2010
    While this film isn't quite perfect, it is close enough that you don't even care. I was pleasantly suprised with the outcome. The characters are well written, and stick to themselves, and act as they should in the heat of the moment, unlike the majority of kids charavters these days. The imagery, while not as whimsical or colorful as Tangled, but it fits. Facial expressions and weatherWhile this film isn't quite perfect, it is close enough that you don't even care. I was pleasantly suprised with the outcome. The characters are well written, and stick to themselves, and act as they should in the heat of the moment, unlike the majority of kids charavters these days. The imagery, while not as whimsical or colorful as Tangled, but it fits. Facial expressions and weather effects are spot on. My one complaint is to have more Minion! He is the real star here! Expand
  25. Nov 26, 2010
    I really enjoyed this movie. Though the relationship between Megamind and minion was kinda creepy, like a mother son thing. The scenes from the school were totally funny though!
  26. Jan 5, 2011
    The movie is BRILLIANT! I am a guy who doesn't visit big screens much at all but I saw this one TWICE! The stereoscopy was brilliant! The background score,facial acting(animation),the characters everything was SUPER AMAZING! This movie (in 3d) is seriously like a ride which you would like to ride on again and again,irrespective of its story,because any UBER FUN ride doesn't require a storyThe movie is BRILLIANT! I am a guy who doesn't visit big screens much at all but I saw this one TWICE! The stereoscopy was brilliant! The background score,facial acting(animation),the characters everything was SUPER AMAZING! This movie (in 3d) is seriously like a ride which you would like to ride on again and again,irrespective of its story,because any UBER FUN ride doesn't require a story anyways.People might have totally opposite reviews regarding the story but I loved it as the FUN totally synchronized with how the movie progressed.Its a must see for all ages.Enjoy the super EVIL Megamind! Expand
  27. Feb 21, 2011
    Will Ferrell fan here:) Everything he does is just awesome, but animation is superb, sound great, story fun, really suitable for all generations. Action packed comedy with great plot!
  28. Feb 25, 2011
    This movie is hilarious! Will Ferrell is hilarious, and I'm being serious! I don't think he has been this funny since Elf as far as his cleaner films go; if you like some of his raunchier films then you might disagree with me on that. But in all seriousness, the humour is pretty off the wall and fast paced; the off the wall description might not be all that descriptive, but the lines areThis movie is hilarious! Will Ferrell is hilarious, and I'm being serious! I don't think he has been this funny since Elf as far as his cleaner films go; if you like some of his raunchier films then you might disagree with me on that. But in all seriousness, the humour is pretty off the wall and fast paced; the off the wall description might not be all that descriptive, but the lines are like, "Okay now let's continue with some witty banter, you first.....Ahhhhhh!.....Hmmmm, I don't really know where to go with that". Basically it's a fun film, what might look like a lesser comedy/animated flick is suprisingly clever and worth the $19.99 I spent to buy it when all the other copies were rented out at all the Redboxes and Blockbusters (and when I say Blockbusters, I mean Blockbuster). So, to sum it up: Overall: It is a funny Will Ferrell movie, not THE funniest comedy ever or anything, but it made me laugh and my taste in humour is along the lines of Monty Python and Bill Murray; hope that helps. Signature 9/10 SS Expand
  29. Mar 9, 2011
    Will Ferrell shows his genius once more in the film, everything about his character is engaging, funny and then funny some more. The film is beautifully put together with awesome visuals and an awesome soundtrack too. Watched it with my two year old son who was laughing throughout, although I think he was laughing at me laughing at the film... even so, we were both in stitches!
  30. Apr 1, 2011
    This movie was great I had a lot of fun with it!!! In my opinion it's a instant classic and I hope they make a second part and dnt give me the mediocre crap this movie was funny and well worth watching and owning on DVD! Some people just need a sence of humor
  31. Apr 10, 2011
    I think one word could describe how I felt after watching this movie, and it is surprise! I was not expecting anything too fantastic when I sat down to watch it, but as it finished I found myself pleased and I even had some laughs along the way! The plot was more developed then I was expecting, which is probably the reason I enjoyed the movie so much. The characters develop well, and II think one word could describe how I felt after watching this movie, and it is surprise! I was not expecting anything too fantastic when I sat down to watch it, but as it finished I found myself pleased and I even had some laughs along the way! The plot was more developed then I was expecting, which is probably the reason I enjoyed the movie so much. The characters develop well, and I really enjoyed this one, check it out sometime! Expand
  32. May 18, 2011
    You won't even know it's Will Ferrel! He's so good in this, so funny, too! This movie had a perfect story line with cool characters. The animation's good, too. I love this movie and highly recommend it!!!!!!!!
  33. Nov 9, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Too bad for Hal(Jonah Hill) that the laws of physics prevent him from having an unlimited amount of do-overs, since his courting of Roxanne Ritchie(Tina Fey), a reporter who covers the Metro Man beat, theoretically, would have taken an almost infinite amount of trial runs in order for the desired love connection he covets, to come about. When Megamind(Will Ferrell) turns the cameraman into Tighten, one chance is all the newly-minted superhero has to woo the Lois Lane-esque reporter, but he blows it, in spite of all the years he spent observing Metro Man through his lens, and that's because the superhero persona he cops isn't an organic extension to his natural make-up. Neither heroic, nor romantic, characteristics that mortal men possess too, Hal becomes enraged and confused when Roxanne rebuffs his overtures for love, even as Tighten, because he thought the cape was the key to her heart. If only it was "Groundhog Day". In the Harold Ramis film, the laws of physics pull a fast one on Rita(Andie McDowell), the segment producer on the Punxsutaney Phil shoot, who falls for weatherman Phil Connors(Bill Murray) without ever realizing that her heart was won over through trial and error, a time loop perpetuated by an omniscient narrator with the powers of a superhero. Phil's subconscious, perhaps, was the one who messed with the space-time continuum, since time doesn't move forward until the misanthropic journalist wins Rita over. If only Hal knew that Roxanne and Metro Man(Brad Pitt) were not an item. As Tighten, he tries to impress Roxanne by showing her the city from the sky, but his attempt at romantic spontaneity comes across as rehearsed, especially when Hal drops his captive audience of one in mid-air because it's what he thinks Metro Man would do. Unfortunately, Roxanne comes closer to dying than falling in love. His forced stab at creating a backdrop for romance has the same forced tenor as the scene in "Groundhog Day", in which Phil, portraying himself as future husband material, ends up scaring away some local kids from constructing a snowman with the grown-ups. It worked once, and Rita swoons a bit, but the second time around fails, as his every word suddenly becomes weighty with self-consciousness, giving his voice an off-kilter timbre that ends up scaring both the children and woman. Whereas the potentiality of that snowman being built was always a reasonable proposition because of Phil's relative humanity, Hal, on the other hand, could spend an eternity aping Metro Man, flying his brains out with Roxanne in tow, night after night, and never getting anywhere near his objective. Tighten has superpowers, but he doesn't know how to use them. He just isn't the Metro Man type, and worse yet, the disgruntled superhero abuses his gifts, when he threatens Roxanne(and the Metro City denizens) after she declines to reciprocate his show of ardor. He's pure evil, unlike Megamind, who is like one of the famous international playboys, the last, that Morrissey sings about, because the blue man is "not naturally evil"; his plot to kill Metro Man was only a ploy to "make [him]self more attractive to [Roxanne]," and when it doesn't, the moviegoer knows how deep the blue runs. Unlike Tighten, Phil is Superman in the sense that he puts his immortality at risk by committing suicide on a daily basis, never knowing if his latest attempt will become his last. In Richard Donner's "Superman II", Superman knowingly exposes himself to Kryptonite, in the form of harnessed red rays, as he steps into the crystal chamber, where he could easily die, as the Man of Steel tests his invincibility out of love for a woman, just like Phil, an ordinary man who does an extraordinary thing. By killing himself, Phil explores the possibility that his own death may be the key to freeing Rita and his smart-alec cameraman from the time loop. Hal would never make that sort of sacrifice. Unlike Lois Lane, who loves Superman, and not his alter-ego Clark Kent, Roxanne's taste in men is much more idiosyncratic; she kisses Bernard(Ben Stiller), Megamind's alter-ego, not Metro Man, the man Hal aspires to be, because being the protector of man was never supposed to be the megalomaniacal superhero's gig either. And when Megamind accidentally reveals his true identity in the middle of that kiss, a great wrong is finally righted. Roxanne is kissing the real hero. The alien babies ended up with the wrong lives, the wrong destinies. Since apathy can be a form of treachery, Metro Man's willingness to leave mankind unprotected makes him a villain, in some ways, far worse than Megamind ever was. Expand
  34. Nov 7, 2010
    Megamind is a pretty good film that has a charming story with great dialogue for the spoof superhero. Will Ferrell is funny as Megamind,he's a likable supervillian that he's cool and funny. The characters are good,Brad Pitt as Metroman,Tina Fey as Roxanne Ritchi,she's mixed between Lois Lane and April O'Neal,and many more to come. The scenes are good and the setting is like movie betweenMegamind is a pretty good film that has a charming story with great dialogue for the spoof superhero. Will Ferrell is funny as Megamind,he's a likable supervillian that he's cool and funny. The characters are good,Brad Pitt as Metroman,Tina Fey as Roxanne Ritchi,she's mixed between Lois Lane and April O'Neal,and many more to come. The scenes are good and the setting is like movie between Superman and The Incredibles. Will Ferrell delivers a great character that he's not a bad guy,but he is a lovable supervillain more like Gru from "Despicable Me" that's he's mysterious and kind to other people. Megamind is cool superhero film,but I only see it in 2D,because the 3D wasn't much fun,you could probably avoid 3D while your watching a movie in 2D. Expand
  35. Jul 31, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. When I first saw the trailer for Megamind I thought to myself this looks pretty funny. When the movie started up I thought to myself this might be ok. After sitting through Megmanid let me tell that this is how you make a good movie.

Megamind follows the story of Megamind I super villain who defeats his arch nemesis and the rest of the movie is about what happens afterwards. Now what makes Megamind a great movie is that it takes a story I
  36. Nov 10, 2010
    This animated comedy delightfully channels Will Ferrell's personality, as the villain who terrorizes the city (and mispronounces it). Add Brad Pitt as the swaggering superhero and Tina Fey as the girl in the middle and you've got a strong cast. However, this isn't really one for kids: it's got the required ironic dialogue (much of it funny) and pop culture references. What is doesn't haveThis animated comedy delightfully channels Will Ferrell's personality, as the villain who terrorizes the city (and mispronounces it). Add Brad Pitt as the swaggering superhero and Tina Fey as the girl in the middle and you've got a strong cast. However, this isn't really one for kids: it's got the required ironic dialogue (much of it funny) and pop culture references. What is doesn't have is any visual surprises (although it's attractive), appealing supporting characters or a decent story (this one's sappy and trite). Still, it's fun to get inside this mind. Expand
  37. Nov 8, 2010
    Some of these critics (especially makrtik2) Don't get the movie, because it is told from the side of a 'bad-guy' who , like most 'bad' people... are a product of society. It's a good story in the sense that it conveys the message that you don't have to live the life that was chosen for you, but rather to pave your own way.

If you're a hater of 'evil', then you will not give this movie

If you're a hater of 'evil', then you will not give this movie a chance. But if you are open-minded... you should enjoy it a lot. The only thing that I found a little discomforting, was the background music.
    In Cinematography, music can make or break the movie. And they chose a bunch of old rock songs to fill the background with. But you can't blame them, since the music of today is garbage.

Megamind is a GREAT movie. I'm going to watch it again. (!)
  38. Nov 9, 2010
    This movie was surprising ! The first time I saw the trailer, I was saying to myself "This movie looks ridiculous". But I was wrong. It was a AWESOME movie ! The cast did a great job, the plot is fantastic, it was hilarious, the songs in the movie were sick (AC/DC) and the 3D effects are cool. It's a must see movie !
  39. Oct 6, 2011
    Quite nice, every parts, the animations, and what I care the most, the history ! Wich fits quite well, and lets us take a lesson from it, Megamind was the movie that got my full attention, it's simply a Super Villain & Super Hero movie like I never seen before, with a completely different structure.
  40. Dec 10, 2011
    it is a good movie i think animations have really shown them self over the years there are more animations and better animations. Great cast i think they all did a good job working on this movie both i think these movies can be a great evolution in the movie industry the movie industry has changed over the past years movie's have been rude and crude, but i think this kind of movie's couldit is a good movie i think animations have really shown them self over the years there are more animations and better animations. Great cast i think they all did a good job working on this movie both i think these movies can be a great evolution in the movie industry the movie industry has changed over the past years movie's have been rude and crude, but i think this kind of movie's could really change or history. I'm not saying every movie has to be a children's movie but i am still saying movie's could tune down their profanity Expand
  41. May 2, 2012
    This is a perfect kid movie very enjojable.
  42. Jul 4, 2013
    "Megamind" is a movie that's funny, entertaining, and heartwarming, combined with a unique setting and extremely well voiced characters that were likeable and wanaged to be memorable without ever feeling forced. One of the best animated movies in recent memory.
  43. May 26, 2014
    Megamind is a perfectly enjoyable movie that both kids and adults will enjoy. Will Ferrell is actually hilarious in this one, even if its not his usually movie filled with sexual humor and slapstick.
  44. Dec 26, 2013
    To my (pleasent) surprise, Megamind was a pretty good film. I was expecting a predictable, charmless animated film the ended up being a wasted potential. But I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It had more laughs then How to Train Your Dragon, great characters and a lot more heart than most animated films. Although at first the movie feels like it's setting up to be just another funTo my (pleasent) surprise, Megamind was a pretty good film. I was expecting a predictable, charmless animated film the ended up being a wasted potential. But I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It had more laughs then How to Train Your Dragon, great characters and a lot more heart than most animated films. Although at first the movie feels like it's setting up to be just another fun childrens' film, but it soon raises above them, and helps to keep Dreamworks on the map. Megamind starts safe, but ends brave. Expand
  45. May 10, 2014
    When I first saw an advertisement for this film back when it came out, I thought "oh great, another one of those stupid animated cash-cow films" but boy was I proven wrong. When I first saw this film, I was pretty surprised at how creative the story was; in theory, when you first here what the story is, you will probably think it's pretty generic, but this film has a lot of creativity toWhen I first saw an advertisement for this film back when it came out, I thought "oh great, another one of those stupid animated cash-cow films" but boy was I proven wrong. When I first saw this film, I was pretty surprised at how creative the story was; in theory, when you first here what the story is, you will probably think it's pretty generic, but this film has a lot of creativity to it combining it's superhero/super villain genre with comedic elements; there are even a few pop culture references to this film like Superman and Donkey Kong and probably a few others. Dreamworks did a fine job with this film and I take back anything I said about this film when I saw the teaser back in the day. Expand
  46. Oct 14, 2014
    A decent effort from DreamWorks Animation with cool fight scenes, interesting story, and a similar back story, it almost feels like Superman. The movie holds up pretty well and does a good job for what it's doing. It's no The Incredibles, but a decent effort.

1. Reviewed by: Roger Moore
    Dec 15, 2010
    The voice casting is on the money and these funny people - and I'm including Pitt, who plays this sort of self-mocking Adonis well, even in animated form - make this cute comedy come off.
  2. Reviewed by: Steven Rea
    Dec 15, 2010
    Megamind has momentum and dazzle.
  3. Reviewed by: James Berardinelli
    Dec 15, 2010
    Megamind is largely what one might expect from an animated movie featuring a number of notable comedians in voice roles: an amusing diversion.