Columbia Pictures | Release Date: July 2, 1997
8.7
Universal acclaim based on 463 Ratings
Watch Now
TokyochuchuMay 27, 2013
Men in Black is a fun effects driven blockbuster. It doesn't excel in any particular category but entertains throughout the run time. Linda Fiorentino is easy on the eyes too.
GrothosFeb 4, 2011
Men In Black was entertaining in many ways however there were 2 reasons I found that severely limited it. 1- The Jokes while funny seemed to be more important than the actual story. The jokes seemed to keep the story going.
2- The story was
2- The story was second rate due to the jokes, too many jokes and not enough story for my taste. Make me laugh, but make a creative story line to keep me encapsulated and interested.
Because the storyline was run by the jokes, and the jokes weighed down what little there was of the story, the movie came off to me as more of a comedy series on youtube than a quality movie.

At the same time, I love fun comedy and thought the movie made for fun, though pointless TV. In conclusion MIB is very fun, IF your only looking for a laugh. Otherwise your looking as the wrong movie.
csw12Jan 9, 2013
Men in Black has some funny scenes with interesting characters that make the story move along. Will smith came across as annoying and irritating throughout the film.
btzneb92Aug 13, 2012