8.3

1. CRL
    Aug 26, 2011
    One of the best sci-fi comedies ever that plays perfectly off of the chemistry of its phenomenal leads and it's lighthearted and smart but still somewhat crazy plot.
  2. Sep 17, 2011
    I can't think of a single complaint I have about this movie. It's a great film that you can rewatch again and again. The casting choices were absolutely perfect, the special effects are dazzling (for their time), the story isn't hard to follow (but it's not too simple either), it's funny, and it's got great action sequences. A perfect action-comedy.
  3. Dec 8, 2012
    A great science fiction movie that will make us see that we are not alone.
  4. Mar 14, 2013
    I utterly adored this movie when it came out. Still do, but my feeling towards it have mellowed over the years. It's funny, original and has one of the best lines in human history: "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it." I love that line and it more or less defines my personal ideology. Overall: MIB was a fantastic movie of its time and is andI utterly adored this movie when it came out. Still do, but my feeling towards it have mellowed over the years. It's funny, original and has one of the best lines in human history: "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it." I love that line and it more or less defines my personal ideology. Overall: MIB was a fantastic movie of its time and is and always will be a great classic. Expand
  5. AlanG
    Jun 17, 2010
    Awesome. One of my favorite sci-fi flicks.
  6. X.X.
    Jul 3, 2002
    I really enjoyed MIB. It was lighthearted without being stupid, had a definitive story line and was thoroughly entertaining. Anyone who gives it less than an 8 shouldnt watch sci-fi ;)
  7. Ozy
    Oct 1, 2014
    This movie promised to be a fun, action packed sci fi comedy. It delivered on that 10/10 it definitely aint no documentary for those of you who are confused.

1. Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith give uproarious comic performances as government agents ordered to keep New York's monsters in Manhattan, where they'll blend right in with the rest of the confusion.
    The snappy sci-fi hoot Men in Black...is a kind of "Independence Day" for smart people.
  3. A genially twisted riff on the familiar alien invaders story, a lively summer entertainment that marries a deadpan sense of humor to the strangest creatures around.