IFC Films | Release Date: July 9, 2004
8.5
Universal acclaim based on 55 Ratings
WATCH NOW
ERG1008Sep 14, 2010
Warts n all documentary following Metal behemoths Metallica & the making of their album, St. Anger.
Entertaining is probably the best way of putting this documentary. I neither love or dislike Metallica but I do enjoy music documentaries & this has lots of squabbles, ego clashes & musical differences including singer/guitarist James Hetfield leaving for six months to go into rehab.
Lars Ulrich does start to grate a bit but there's no denying the talent that these people have, even if they are no longer the garage band/everyday Joe's they used to be.
If you love Metallica, you'll love this but it's also a good watch for general music fans too.
SkillJamSep 20, 2013
Simply the best music document ive ever seen. Its not just document like ,,In 1991 they released...." but they really going deep into their lives. It feels like you are there with them, they have their own people problems and its feels reallySimply the best music document ive ever seen. Its not just document like ,,In 1991 they released...." but they really going deep into their lives. It feels like you are there with them, they have their own people problems and its feels really friendly. I love it, THANK YOU METALLICA! Expand