8.2

1. williew.
    Feb 6, 2006
    MJ has always been the best, look at where he is at.
  2. LowelA.
    Dec 28, 2005
    50 greatest player of all time, I can say he's the eight wonders of the world ill give it a perfect ten.
  3. craigd.
    Nov 20, 2005
    Its the best film jordon has ever done.
  4. VarunS.
    Oct 23, 2005
    Oops! can't give more than 10, otherwise would have given atleast 23, lol.
  5. AmonK.
    Oct 16, 2005
    Lol.
  6. daa.
    Sep 14, 2005
    Micheal is the best.
  7. EmbetP.
    Jul 26, 2005
    He already proved his critics wrong and left them hiding in their mothers' skirts......let's just enjoy the moments of the greatest athlete of all time.....(if there's someone coming better...it's gonna be fun)...to the critics:you guys were all great in giving criticisms...why? because you don't know the meaning of appreciation and "passion"....congratulations He already proved his critics wrong and left them hiding in their mothers' skirts......let's just enjoy the moments of the greatest athlete of all time.....(if there's someone coming better...it's gonna be fun)...to the critics:you guys were all great in giving criticisms...why? because you don't know the meaning of appreciation and "passion"....congratulations for being such great losers...hehehehe. Expand
  8. keiths.
    Jan 10, 2005
    its an awesome film that gets me pumped up for baskeball games or even practice.
  9. DuH.
    Dec 11, 2004
    Loved it! Mike was definitely the greatest..he's the epitomy of basketball. He was the most wealthiest, most respected, and most phenomenal player of all time.
  10. BlakeB.
    Oct 28, 2004
    No matter what the critics say, if you're a Michael Jordan fan, than you will love this movie, and I am sure more than half the people thaat dont even follow basketball would be impressed by this athetlete and movie.
  11. JammieW.
    Mar 19, 2003
    The movie was great I almost enjoyed as much as I do one of Michael's games.
  12. SergioS.
    Dec 30, 2002
    MJ is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be. this documentery just proves it to see his amazing career in this light I feel honored seeing it on the IMAX screen made me feel like I was there when MJ hit that last shot in the 98 finals versus the Utah Jazz this movie just like the man is amazing and I feel so lucky that I got to see such a great legend play MJ is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be. this documentery just proves it to see his amazing career in this light I feel honored seeing it on the IMAX screen made me feel like I was there when MJ hit that last shot in the 98 finals versus the Utah Jazz this movie just like the man is amazing and I feel so lucky that I got to see such a great legend play in his prime. Expand
  13. PhilipC.
    Nov 13, 2001
    Jordan is bigger than life...a great insight into the hunt for a championship by one of the greatest.
  14. JohnH.
    Oct 12, 2001
    I think it was a great movie and the special effects...you could barely tell they were fake.
  15. JohnH.
    Oct 12, 2001

1. For any of you who've ever daydreamed of playing hoops with Jordan, Michael Jordan to the Max is almost certainly the closest you'll ever get.
  2. A highly conventional 2-D infomercial.
  3. It's hardly a balanced biography: There's no mention of Jordan's gambling problems or connections with Nike, whose factories overseas were criticized for underpaying workers and treating them badly.