Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: February 6, 2004
7.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 37 Ratings
Watch Now
Myles#13Sep 6, 2006
THE best and most realistic hockey movie on the market... although I am a Canadian, the hockey fan in me loved this flick. Game scenes were well shot and entertaining and the acting was superb... although Kurt Russell is the obvious THE best and most realistic hockey movie on the market... although I am a Canadian, the hockey fan in me loved this flick. Game scenes were well shot and entertaining and the acting was superb... although Kurt Russell is the obvious standout, every player fits the mould of their character- as the DVD says, the director looked for 'hockey players who could act', not actors who could skate. That brings quite a bit of realism to what otherwise could've been an ordinary movie. I could watch this movie again and again... if you love sports movies, you will enjoy Miracle! Expand
DanielV.Jun 22, 2009
This is one of my top five favorite films of all time. It really captures the emotion and feeling of that time.
BuckmanB.Mar 27, 2009
If you like hockey, you will love this movie. This is one of my all time favorite movies. Kurt Russell does an outstanding job and the movie very accurately portrays the real story. Very inspirational!
EnzoP.Jun 27, 2009
If you didn't realize in the movie they said attaboy a lot.
oblique15Jul 20, 2013
I am not a Hockey fan, but you don`t have to be to enjoy this movie. If you like underdogs you will like this movie. If you like the Olympics you will like this movie.
Compi24Jul 2, 2015
Kurt Russell capstones his lifelong relationship with Walt Disney Pictures in what might be a film containing his all-time greatest performance. "Miracle" is a winsome testament to the inspirational power that sports maintains over the human spirit.
jacob4Jul 4, 2014
A great sport film for everyone to enjoy. Inspirational and heart-warming. A movie about the importance of determination, friendship, and team work. Good acting by everyone, especially Kurt Russell. One of Disney's best sports movie.