5.7

1. AndrewM
    Aug 11, 2004
    I have no desire to ever watch a Sandra Bullock movie again...I have seen four and she sucked in each one. Speed, far and away the best of these, is the only one that survived her fragmenting presence. If Miss Congeniality had been made with a lead who had charisma, personality, talent and intelligence, it may have been a pretty good film....but alas it wasn't.
  2. MichaelC.
    Mar 9, 2001
    Actual Rating: 4.5. Miss Congeniality aims to make people laugh, which is does sometimes, but it is an unsuccessful and time-wasting movie that continuously misses its target. Not recommended.
  3. MegaG.
    Feb 16, 2002
    Sandy! How could you? This is the worst movie I've seen in 2001. Better luck next time.
  4. StuP.
    Jun 21, 2001
    A tom-boy persona and Sandra Bullock mix about as well as vinegar & oil. Very predictable and on the verge of boring. Her role reminded me of Julia Roberts in Erin Brokovich. Was that really nominated for an Academy Award? UNBELIEVABLE.

1. Miss Congeniality would not be out of place as a TV series, so it makes sense that Candice Bergen and William Shatner appear as pageant co-hosts.
    The kind of ugly-duckling role that's long been ironic for her (Bullock).
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Horton
    It all coalesces in a TV-level pleasantness, which isn't quite enough to fill a big screen.