7.9

1. Sep 29, 2011
    the movie was ok. i found the plot and humour a bit too predictable but i had an ok time watching it.
  2. Dec 23, 2011
    It's not very humorous, but it's stupid funny and full of fabulous entertainment and pleasure from a beauty pageant. Sandra Bullock does better than expected and plays a clumsy, but fantastic role to teach us a lesson about true beauty.
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    Why the critic reviews of this movie are so bad? Miss Congeniality is an awesome movie, one of my favourite comedies ever starred by my favourite actress :)
  4. Jun 9, 2013
    People who didn't like this movie must have a difficult time enjoying themselves. Sure it was kind of stupid, but I actually enjoyed Sandra here. Quite funny and just an easy movie to watch for fun.
  5. Feb 9, 2014
    Miss Congeniality is one of those movies geared towards girls but is not exactly a chick flick- guys can enjoy it too. Sandra Bullock puts on one of her most annoyingly funny performances to date, and fits it well.

1. Miss Congeniality would not be out of place as a TV series, so it makes sense that Candice Bergen and William Shatner appear as pageant co-hosts.
    The kind of ugly-duckling role that's long been ironic for her (Bullock).
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Horton
    It all coalesces in a TV-level pleasantness, which isn't quite enough to fill a big screen.