5.6

1. VanessaT.
    Jan 28, 2002
    ***** and a 10, best movie of the year and i totally recommend it to everyone who loves a great movie!
  2. Danielle
    Nov 20, 2001
    This movie is extremely funny and Sandra Bullock is prob. the best actress ever!
  3. LelaD.
    Apr 22, 2002
    I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!
  4. DanielaD.
    Feb 20, 2002
    Now I see why movies are rated so badly. Because those poeple are like YOU (poeple that gave under 7). I mean, the movie was good.
  5. CħEyP.
    Jul 16, 2002
    ItS a 4 REAL!!! GREAT MOVIE!! I could watch it 5 times in a row and b ready 2 watch it again~ SAndra Bullock iz the best ~ BEN Bratt iz hot and its just AL THAT!~*
  6. KeriC.
    Aug 15, 2001
    It was hillarious.
  7. LoisN.
    Dec 17, 2001
    The best ever movie with a range of stars. Ahhhhh Sandra Bullock, what an actress. I was in fits of laughter!
  8. SammiH.
    Jun 21, 2001
    This movie is great as it shows what a lot of women would like to be doing with their life for fun, not work, and is humorous throughout.
  9. CatherineC.
    Aug 16, 2002
    I thought that this movie was the best movie that I have ever seen. I think that they should make a Miss Congeniality 2.
  10. RebeccaE.
    Feb 27, 2003
    Anyone who rates less than a nine is Insane!!!! Come on don't be ridiculous this is a great movie. Compared to alot of the other movies with just Julia Roberts, (over and over again), she has a great talent!! I love this movie. Sandra Rules!!!!
  11. NuttavutY.
    May 9, 2001
    I love Sandra Bullock!!!
  12. KatieM.
    Sep 12, 2003
    I cannot believe there are so many negative views on this movie! Critics-have you not watched it? Sandra Bullock is great and this is probably her funniest movie to date! Definately worth the popcorn!!
  13. DixieM.
    Jun 16, 2001
    This movie was just plain excellent!
  14. ShaS.
    Apr 25, 2002
    Oh yes. Miss Congeniality is a great movie, I just love it. :)
  15. TamA.
    May 31, 2003
    This movie is wonderful. Sandra Bullock portrays this character extremely well.
  16. Jessica
    Jan 16, 2005
    I think it's a wonderful movie. It sure had me laughing, and is definitely one of my favorite comedies.
  17. ElizaB.
    Apr 22, 2005
    This movie freakin rocks.
  18. Feb 14, 2012
    Why the critic reviews of this movie are so bad? Miss Congeniality is an awesome movie, one of my favourite comedies ever starred by my favourite actress :)
  19. I'mCool
    Jun 22, 2001
    I thought this movie was excellent. Considering Sandra Bullock produced it (which she's never done before) I think it was very entertaining and enjoyable. I would recommend this movie to anyone and everyone!
  20. I'mCool
  21. I'mCool
  22. Dec 23, 2011
    It's not very humorous, but it's stupid funny and full of fabulous entertainment and pleasure from a beauty pageant. Sandra Bullock does better than expected and plays a clumsy, but fantastic role to teach us a lesson about true beauty.
  23. Jun 9, 2013
    People who didn't like this movie must have a difficult time enjoying themselves. Sure it was kind of stupid, but I actually enjoyed Sandra here. Quite funny and just an easy movie to watch for fun.
  24. Feb 9, 2014
    Miss Congeniality is one of those movies geared towards girls but is not exactly a chick flick- guys can enjoy it too. Sandra Bullock puts on one of her most annoyingly funny performances to date, and fits it well.
  25. [anonymous]
    May 29, 2006
    Although the setup is interesting, clunky scripting reduces it to run-of-the-mill but passable entertainment. Still, Bullock's transformation and the eye-candy fo the beauty pagent can be impressive, even if the movie fails to impress as a whole.
  26. PatC.
    Jan 5, 2004
    Sometimes a movie works better only after the elements indicative of intelligence and realism have been extracted and disposed of. Case in point: This movie. The dumber one regards this show, the more one must admit Bullock was perfectly cast. And Caine throws in a few choice moments. A nice film for the chicks. As for you guys that just like to watch Bullock do stuff, this is as Sometimes a movie works better only after the elements indicative of intelligence and realism have been extracted and disposed of. Case in point: This movie. The dumber one regards this show, the more one must admit Bullock was perfectly cast. And Caine throws in a few choice moments. A nice film for the chicks. As for you guys that just like to watch Bullock do stuff, this is as memorable as she gets. Expand
  27. Sep 29, 2011
    the movie was ok. i found the plot and humour a bit too predictable but i had an ok time watching it.
  28. AndrewM
    Aug 11, 2004
    I have no desire to ever watch a Sandra Bullock movie again...I have seen four and she sucked in each one. Speed, far and away the best of these, is the only one that survived her fragmenting presence. If Miss Congeniality had been made with a lead who had charisma, personality, talent and intelligence, it may have been a pretty good film....but alas it wasn't.
  29. MichaelC.
    Mar 9, 2001
    Actual Rating: 4.5. Miss Congeniality aims to make people laugh, which is does sometimes, but it is an unsuccessful and time-wasting movie that continuously misses its target. Not recommended.
  30. StuP.
    Jun 21, 2001
    A tom-boy persona and Sandra Bullock mix about as well as vinegar & oil. Very predictable and on the verge of boring. Her role reminded me of Julia Roberts in Erin Brokovich. Was that really nominated for an Academy Award? UNBELIEVABLE.
  31. MegaG.
    Feb 16, 2002
    Sandy! How could you? This is the worst movie I've seen in 2001. Better luck next time.

1. Miss Congeniality would not be out of place as a TV series, so it makes sense that Candice Bergen and William Shatner appear as pageant co-hosts.
    The kind of ugly-duckling role that's long been ironic for her (Bullock).
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Horton
    It all coalesces in a TV-level pleasantness, which isn't quite enough to fill a big screen.