7.1

1. Dec 24, 2011
    I give this movie 100% ratings because its the best action thriller till now of tom cruise. The movie just takes you in a cruise full of action and mind bending thriller which no one has seen yet. It really keeps your interest in whats next. This one is one of the best action thriller movie till now.
  2. Feb 29, 2012
    The tension and the antagonists are frenetic and make the mission continuous among an impossible level. Though, it is tied with Mission: Impossible II.
  3. Dec 31, 2011
    best film out of the 4.(GREAT VILLIAN,Mr.Hoffman) It has the intelligence of the first (the second best film after Fargo in 1996), and the action is almost as good as ghost protocol, the 2nd mission impossible is the weakest, (it is enjoyable even with all the flaws tho). Anyways I rink the films 1.Mi 3(10) 2.Mi 1(10) 3.Mi 4(9.5) 4. Mi2(7) Ghost Protocol is The Best Action film in years but it's story is pretty mediocre,even though the actual dialogue is clever and the pacing and cinematography is amazing for an action film) Overall Mi 3 is the best of the series because it executes everything! But M.I. 4 Has the best Action and is the Funniest, Mi 1 Has the best direction(I LOVED the feeling of paranoia and experimental cinematography) and Mi2 is fairly enjoyable even with flaws....Great Action Series Expand

1. Reviewed by: Ian Nathan
    An inspired middle-hour pumped by some solid action gives you an idea how good the franchise could be, but we now live in a post-Bourne, recalibrated-Bond universe, where Ethan Hunt looks a bit lost.
  2. In his feature debut, "Lost" creator J.J. Abrams, who got the job on the basis of "Alias," takes the driver's seat with both feet on the accelerator.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    For all its far-fetched formulations, this new entry maintains more of a dramatic throughline and has the bonus of a villain played with unsparing meanness by Philip Seymour Hoffman.