Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) | Release Date: December 18, 1987
8.7
Universal acclaim based on 71 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MarioDOct 9, 2005
I could watch this movie again and again and again. One of the most charming ensemble casts I've ever seen. And one of the few films that really "gets" the Italian family right.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
pennyfunnybonesApr 22, 2012
I found this movie to be most charming, eloquently written, and just all around a silly romantic comedy. The banter between the characters portraying an Italian family couldn't have been more accurately. This classic Cher movie is one allI found this movie to be most charming, eloquently written, and just all around a silly romantic comedy. The banter between the characters portraying an Italian family couldn't have been more accurately. This classic Cher movie is one all movie lovers should watch in their life time. Expand
AlessandroOdoJun 27, 2013
It wasn't good, it was spectacular, wonderful. You'll love the performances, but Cher's, hers was the best. The music is beautiful, and you'll laugh every moment.
smiyamotNov 29, 2015
A really lovely movie about love, falling in love, marriage, who to marry and why, and why you just can't fight it when it happens to you. Cher was great, she should have won an Oscar. I don't have a lot of DVDs but this one is in my collection.
walkereklawDec 6, 2015
total "comfort" film. enjoyable for beginning to end, all while enjoying each character. Cinematography, soundtrack and storyline are exceptional. And exceptionally fun.