Relativity Media | Release Date: January 25, 2013
3.0
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 388 Ratings
Watch Now
Meth-dudeApr 28, 2017
It's easy to see why this movie gets so much hate. the acting was generally bad, most segments weren't funny, it was way too over the top and it gets boring after a while. I do think that it is a bad movie, but it gets way more hate than it deserves.
DalekOct 26, 2014
Movie 43 seemed like an interesting film. It has all of these actors in it. Surely it must be good? Well, that depends on your sense of humour I guess; and your age as well. Movie 43 in a nutshell is full of immature jokes and scenarios thatMovie 43 seemed like an interesting film. It has all of these actors in it. Surely it must be good? Well, that depends on your sense of humour I guess; and your age as well. Movie 43 in a nutshell is full of immature jokes and scenarios that a 12 year old would find funny. I'll admit, I found some of it a little bit funny myself, and found the overall concept of the film interesting, trying to find 'Movie 43', but just end up watching one weird short scenario after the next.

But the ending wasn't anything special, and the humour became quite dry towards the end of the film.

I do disagree however, that this is apparently the 'worst film of all time'. Or the 'citizen kane' of bad films. If you think that, try watching The Room (2003). You'll regret calling this film 'the worst film of all time' after you've seen The Room.
chwAug 22, 2014
Not comedic at all. I didn't laugh at all. I didn't chuckle at all. All I did was watch in stupidity for picking Movie 43 as the movie for me to watch.
MikefromAngusFeb 2, 2014
The movie is not as bad, as the critics are making it out to be. Its a serious a short comedy bits, and made into one movie. some of the stuff is funny!
funniesNov 2, 2013
I was laughing the whole time. It was good to see well known actors letting them selves show there funny side. most of them would never star in a comedy. good movie for laughs not for serious viewing. If your seriously reviewing this move ofI was laughing the whole time. It was good to see well known actors letting them selves show there funny side. most of them would never star in a comedy. good movie for laughs not for serious viewing. If your seriously reviewing this move of award winning roles then your nuts Expand
Lord0rAug 13, 2013
Just because it has a lot of famous stars it doesn't mean that it is a good film.
I admit: some scenes were nice and I laughed, but most of them were so stupid that i was embarrassed for the actors/actresses who played in.
I can't say that
I can't say that it's so bad that it deserves 0 as scores because the idea was nice but just that.
It seems to be written by a 16 years old guy.
Probably they thought that just for the stars, they would have gain a lot of money... If they just worked more on it (and not just putting some trashy jokes in it) it would be the funniest movie of the year!
mijxeroAug 11, 2013
I mean its just plain bad, but I got a few laughs out of its over the top ridiculous scenarios. I can't say much good about it though, its so bad...so bad...
KivaJul 22, 2013
Movie 43 is a ridiculous anthology of 12 mini stories that present only stupidity. But that freaking stupidity makes you laugh a lot. Some stories were stupid and unfunny but some other are really funny and make you laugh out loud. It is notMovie 43 is a ridiculous anthology of 12 mini stories that present only stupidity. But that freaking stupidity makes you laugh a lot. Some stories were stupid and unfunny but some other are really funny and make you laugh out loud. It is not a quality comedy but it is something to spend the time and I criticise a comedy as a comedy, meaning how much i laughed etc. I laughed in that film in some parts and it has its moments. But there was no point of making that film and that's a minus. I didn't really understand why great actors were in that film like Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry and Richard Gere. I though they were humiliating theimselves. Despite those two things movie 43 will make you laugh a lot but you will regret watching it as it doesn't show anything spectacular or special. Expand
TG0211Jun 26, 2013
Oh, yes, this is a horrible spectacle and movie. Tasteless to the max and random.

BUT I actually enjoyed it The fact many actors that didn't seem desperate for a cast made me think that they saw something interesting in it, and wanted to go all out and nuts !

I did laugh a lot, I was schocked, but never did I want to leave the place like others did !

It's a case of "This movie is sooooo bad, I loved it
diego9901Apr 3, 2013
movie 43 nos ofrece un banquete de celebridades haciendo bobadas graciosas pero lo que termina acabando con esta película es que no ay una razón justificable para verla amenos de que te hallan plantado en una cita y necesitas entretenerte
TheWalrus2000Mar 17, 2013
Movie 43 had a few laughs here and there. Consequently this movie was just an overexposure of extremely disgusting skits. I expected more but what is their to expect in a movie that gives skit by skit like this.
csw12Mar 9, 2013
Movie 43 has to be one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen. The movie is made up of many mini comedies of which some are horrible beyond belief and some that are painfully funny. Its a movie that might never be made again for its good and bad
cool1707Mar 2, 2013
it was an alright movie but do not take it serously it is bascially a bunch of short sketches pilled into one movie i will admit it was entertaining and it had some funny sketches i like the halle berry truth or dare and the leprechaun one 6/10
TvtrekFeb 9, 2013
Warning! If you watch it. It's very offensive and stereo type.But if you watch open minded, you will laugh.
The movie is actually like SNL style with a bunch of sketches.
What really surprise me the most was the A list of actors hire for
The movie is actually like SNL style with a bunch of sketches.
What really surprise me the most was the A list of actors hire for this movie.( What a wasted of talent).