6.6

1. eaicneu
    Sep 3, 2007
    It was the funniest movie I've ever seen. I loved when Mr. Bean was singing opera. It was very intelligent. I loved when he ate the oysters and put it in the woman's purse. I loved when Mr. Bean ate the shrimp. I loved the movie in the movie. It was funny when Mr. Bean lost his bus ticket on the chicken's foot. I loved when he knocked over the man's coffee. I would It was the funniest movie I've ever seen. I loved when Mr. Bean was singing opera. It was very intelligent. I loved when he ate the oysters and put it in the woman's purse. I loved when Mr. Bean ate the shrimp. I loved the movie in the movie. It was funny when Mr. Bean lost his bus ticket on the chicken's foot. I loved when he knocked over the man's coffee. I would give it a 100! I loved when he wrote all the possibilities on his passport to call on his boy's dad. Expand
  2. SimonM.
    Sep 3, 2007
    The only complaint I have is that this is supposedly Mr.Bean's last hurrah. Rowan Atkinson is the god of physical comedy!!!!!!!
  3. Jan 6, 2014
    I love this movie! The innocence of a childlike mind and goofy humor combination is displayed perfectly. Plus the Music absolutely catches the emotions and expressions with the story's flow. The holiday sites were magnificent (I urged to go on a holiday after watching this movie). A big applause to Rowan Atkinson, whistle and waves to Emma de Caunes, Max Baldry and other amazing actors!
  4. DavidD.
    Sep 3, 2007
    I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. The humor was silly enough to appeal to kids and often strange and clever enough to appeal to adults as well. For once I can actually say, this movie is fun for the whole family.
  5. Fontor
    Sep 6, 2007
    I didn't expect to like this movie, but I did. My least favourite Bean moments are when he wreaks havoc with poor passers-by, and there is some of this. But the film is largely weighted toward my favorite side of Bean, and this is when he approaches the problems in his life with an arcane and childlike creativity. Accidents happen, and Bean triumphs in his innocent and good-hearted I didn't expect to like this movie, but I did. My least favourite Bean moments are when he wreaks havoc with poor passers-by, and there is some of this. But the film is largely weighted toward my favorite side of Bean, and this is when he approaches the problems in his life with an arcane and childlike creativity. Accidents happen, and Bean triumphs in his innocent and good-hearted (and chaotic!) way. Expand
  6. GeorgeW.
    Aug 28, 2007
    This film is one of the funniest ever, it made me laugh so hard.
  7. CarlY.
    Aug 28, 2007
    Great movie! Heartwarming and cleverly funny.
  8. ES
    Sep 25, 2007
    Mr. Bean is the perfect antidote to today's world gone wild. The character touches the basic, curious part that's in us all. "Holiday" is very different than 1997's "Bean", and there are some great moments throughout. The final ten minutes are wonderful as the innocent purity of Bean's presence brings happiness to the people around him. Let's hope that we Mr. Bean is the perfect antidote to today's world gone wild. The character touches the basic, curious part that's in us all. "Holiday" is very different than 1997's "Bean", and there are some great moments throughout. The final ten minutes are wonderful as the innocent purity of Bean's presence brings happiness to the people around him. Let's hope that we don't have to wait another ten years before we catch up with our friend again. Expand
  9. Jag
    Feb 21, 2008
    This is a G rated comedy. One of the few, at least for these days. This movie is so funny. Its one of those movies were you start cracking up in the middle of work or school even after you've stopped laughing at the movie. This is one that everyone can enjoy. LOL.
  10. JH.
    Jun 27, 2008
    If you loved the Mr. Bean series - you'll love this movie! More true to the character. Much better than the first Mr. Bean movie.
  11. Timmy
    Aug 24, 2007
    Funny movie if you take it too seriously.
    Aug 28, 2007
    Yes, it's very silly, but that's sometimes just what one wants and needs. Rowan Atkinson this time is allowed to indulge in more physical comedy than in his not-so good first movie. He's incredible putting on an impromptu show in a marketplace, dancing and mugging and wriggling as only he can do. Lots of fun.
  13. gordon
    Aug 31, 2007
    I saw it in an almost empty theater during a matinee and caught myself laughing out loud. Hand around for the end.
  14. May 29, 2011
    I always liked Rowan Atkinson with his mimic mood (despite statements in the films) simply priceless, another movie that I am well pleased with Rowanâ
  15. Sep 23, 2011
    Rowan Atkinson does a decent job in filling in the laughs for "Mr. Bean's Vacation". However, the movie itself is useless in every means.
  16. G-RadAndrew
    Sep 3, 2007
    Didn't you notice, they kind of ran out of ideas for Rowan Atkinson to act out. Sure some of it was a little funny, but overall it was a blasphemy of disaster.
  17. JaredC.
    Aug 20, 2007
    Its a goofy and dumb movie, it is funny but not original and classy like the previous ones. This one is a bore.
  18. MoJ.
    Aug 29, 2007
    A waste of my time & money!!! it sucks...
  19. CP.
    Dec 30, 2007
    I have liked Mr. Bean since I was a kid but this movie stunk out loud. I guess I just didn't remember how stupid it was. This movie made me think of a retard on a road trip. I would not recommend this to anybody! It had some comedy in it, but it would have helped if they spoke some in this movie and when they do in English would help. BASICALLY THIS MOVIE WAS TERRIBLE!!!
  20. Aug 31, 2010
    A smart movie. It's pretty much for the family. The soundtrack was great! It was incredible to watch an Englishman who dosen't speak French In France. Not the best Rowan Atkinson movie but it was quite funny.
  21. Mar 4, 2012
    The character of Mr. Bean, perfectly designed for 10 minute sketches, fails to fill out an 85 minute run time effectively. There's a couple of great jokes, several bad ones and a whole lot of so-so ho-hum in between. I'm a huge fan of the TV show but neither of films manage to impress, regrettably.
  22. Aug 25, 2014
    It was very unlikely this movie was going to beat the first Mr. Bean film. However, it is sad how far from the previous film or the TV show itself this movie is.

There is some familiar Bean-mannerism, but it seems very incompetent. The Bean we know isn't quite here. The funny parts aren't that funny, and although it is interesting to see several people with different languages

The funny parts aren't that funny, and although it is interesting to see several people with different languages communicating with each other - not to mention difficulties in different countries, or rather, France - it just isn't as funny as it could be. It feels like a sad attempt to rekindle the old flame that burned so gloriously. I almost wish they wouldn't have made this film, because it fails to embarrassingly next to the show/first movie.
  23. Apr 20, 2014
    The antics never let up in the Bean films, and this one is no different. Atkinson still plays the character hilariously, even if he may go on with a joke a little too long sometimes.
  24. Aug 23, 2014
    Rowan Atkinson does well, but "Mr.Bean's Vacation" wastes his once considerable talent into obvious, tired gags and colorless slapstick. Not to mention its plot holes. Carson Clay's movie is directed, produced, written, filmed and starred by him? WTF?

EPIC FAIL: When Carson Clay is shown in the audience for the first time during the premiere of his movie, you can see Sabine two rows behind, watching the movie, when she has clearly not arrived at the premiere yet. She is still driving with Mr. Bean. (from IMDB)
  25. May 27, 2015
    The movie is fun and enjoyable and it is really an underrated film.Mr. Bean's Vacation has it's fun moments,I chuckle a bunch of times and laughed at certain scenes.Rowan Atkinson really knows his character,dumb but sometimes smart man who just wants to have go to his destination but instead he helps a little boy find his parents.Mr.Bean's Vacation may have flaws but it is just soThe movie is fun and enjoyable and it is really an underrated film.Mr. Bean's Vacation has it's fun moments,I chuckle a bunch of times and laughed at certain scenes.Rowan Atkinson really knows his character,dumb but sometimes smart man who just wants to have go to his destination but instead he helps a little boy find his parents.Mr.Bean's Vacation may have flaws but it is just so enjoyable that I can't find it.The film is great for the whole family. Expand

1. Atkinson remains an expert clown, and there are sufficient numbers of gags to ensure that Bean fans worldwide will be kept fairly happy.
  2. Reviewed by: Derek Elley
    This is a thoroughly Euro bedmate to the 1997 "Bean," with the Gauls rather than the Yanks as the butt of Bean's bumblings.
  3. Atkinson's goofball grotesquerie never lets up -- right through to the inspired finale.