6.6

1. JaredC.
    Aug 20, 2007
    Its a goofy and dumb movie, it is funny but not original and classy like the previous ones. This one is a bore.
  2. MoJ.
    Aug 29, 2007
    A waste of my time & money!!! it sucks...
  3. CP.
    Dec 30, 2007
    I have liked Mr. Bean since I was a kid but this movie stunk out loud. I guess I just didn't remember how stupid it was. This movie made me think of a retard on a road trip. I would not recommend this to anybody! It had some comedy in it, but it would have helped if they spoke some in this movie and when they do in English would help. BASICALLY THIS MOVIE WAS TERRIBLE!!!
  4. Aug 31, 2010
    A smart movie. It's pretty much for the family. The soundtrack was great! It was incredible to watch an Englishman who dosen't speak French In France. Not the best Rowan Atkinson movie but it was quite funny.

1. Atkinson remains an expert clown, and there are sufficient numbers of gags to ensure that Bean fans worldwide will be kept fairly happy.
  2. Reviewed by: Derek Elley
    This is a thoroughly Euro bedmate to the 1997 "Bean," with the Gauls rather than the Yanks as the butt of Bean's bumblings.
  3. Atkinson's goofball grotesquerie never lets up -- right through to the inspired finale.