Columbia Pictures | Release Date: June 28, 2002
5.3
Mixed or average reviews based on 122 Ratings
WATCH NOW
FrankO.Jan 28, 2006
A silly romantic comedy that barely kept my interest; Peter Gallagher and John Turtorro were stars of movie, what is with all the anger & violence from Sandler?
1 of 1 users found this helpful
BigK.Dec 20, 2005
Not laugh out loud wet your pants funny, but it wasn't dreadful. A little twee though.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
kittyJul 8, 2008
This is the only movie I have actually liked Adam Sandler in, so that's pretty self-explanitory.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
drlowdonJul 18, 2013
Mr Deeds may not be the best movie of all time but it is far from the worst. The concept of an average working class man suddenly finding himself amongst the upper class has been seen far too many times already but there is still the oddMr Deeds may not be the best movie of all time but it is far from the worst. The concept of an average working class man suddenly finding himself amongst the upper class has been seen far too many times already but there is still the odd laugh to be had.

I wouldn't bother seeking this one out but if there's nothing else on TV it might be worth a watch.
cameronmorewoodNov 7, 2012
Contrary to popular belief, Deeds isn't terrible, there's just no reason to seek it out. Its a film one would watch to pass time. Don't expect anything amazing.
chwJul 19, 2014
This wasn't as bad as the critics are saying! I mean, sure it's an Adam Sandler styled movie, but it's not Grown Ups 2 or Billy Madison for Gods sake!
ydnar4Feb 1, 2015
Mr. Deeds has lots comedy a bit over the years, but I really enjoy the characters, many of these characters are only in the movie to use as jokes. Certainly not the best movie in the world but it was worth watching.