5.7

1. Jul 27, 2011
    After hearing about the hype of this couple since I don't pay attention to celebrity gossip I decided to see them in action. This movie was a complete joke and made them both look as terrible actors. If their relationship is as interesting as this movie....
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    The action is unlogical - just like the plot - and officious, the comedy isn't there. The punchlines got punched so weak by Mr. Pitt & Mrs. Jolie, I was impressed by how bad they are able to play. Most of that is because of the unbelievably stupid screenplay that snitches ideas from pretty much every action comedy before this one. Some parts can be considered okay and the scene where Adrian Brody is kidapped even made me smirk. However, 95% of this overlong and completely dull flick got me surprised of how poor Hollywood movies can get nowadays. Expand

1. Pitt coasts through the movie in second gear. I have no idea what he's trying to accomplish with his tight-lipped, low-key performance; maybe he's angling to replace Tom Cruise in "Mission: Impossible IV."
    It's a perfect role for Jolie, whose seductive looks always seem to be concealing something dangerous, even predatory, and she brings out a looseness in Pitt, who fares much better in comedic roles than when playing things straight and stoic (i.e. Troy).
  3. Mr. & Mrs. Smith kicks off with panache and star power - and quickly wears out its welcome.