Mulan

8.4

1. Nov 24, 2012
    Sure the movie has a strong heroine, but it would have been a lost stronger if it weren't for the unmemorable songs, weak villain, tolerable supporting characters and the movie's version of Jar Jar Binks in Eddie Murphy's dragon sidekick Mushu. Although there are worst Disney animated features than this, this movies is one of the least enjoyable ones I've watched. Definitely a disappointment.
  2. Mar 16, 2015
    im only giving it a five because I would be much cooler of a guy had I not watched this so many times i bet... Great to have a top quality movie with a female lead character....even though the singing about reflections is lame and the corset part is weird and the singing about the girls they want is kinda weird...this movie is great due to the avalanche scene....and the wall scene...theim only giving it a five because I would be much cooler of a guy had I not watched this so many times i bet... Great to have a top quality movie with a female lead character....even though the singing about reflections is lame and the corset part is weird and the singing about the girls they want is kinda weird...this movie is great due to the avalanche scene....and the wall scene...the theme is fun great so a female lead character....in a disney film after all that micky mouse with minnie being all weird i bet......... Expand

Mulan may be exotic, but it's hardly a risky enterprise, what with its sentimental show tunes, wholesome morals and plucky teen heroine.
  2. It's hard not to keep thinking that this movie is basically "Yentl" with a nose job.
  3. Disney's latest animated feature hearkens back to its heyday fare, a sweet and captivating tale that pits gentle, enduring goodness against dark, malevolent forces.