6.3

1. Jul 24, 2015
    The intro song warns you that the sequel is never quite as good.

It isn't terrible. But it is nowhere near as good as the last movie. There are some cute bits in it, and some funny little jokes, but the movie is just meh. Never unwatchable, but not something you need to go out of your way to watch.
  2. Aug 11, 2014
    A ridiculously stupid boring movie. There are a fair number of cameos that are almost all equally dumb. It started off nicely but then quickly descended into total nonsense, and that is where it remained.
  3. Mar 26, 2014
    As a huge Muppet fan it pains me to say that Muppets Most Wanted lacks most of the fun and almost all the heart of its predecessor. The movie has its moments that work, but the songs are bland and its just not worth a recommendation. C+
  4. Jan 4, 2015
    Antes de mais nada : É um filme dos Muppets. Tendo isso em mente, o filme é legal, e entrega o que promete. Dentro de sua proposta é um filme bacana!! Ainda inferior ao primeiro, mas ainda sim legal para passar o tempo.
  5. Mar 30, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. When i watched this movie with my punt my cousin my brother and i, i ahas expecting something better than the original but when i watched i f'''ing wanted my time back, the plot consist of the muppets in a world tour when kermit is bodysnached by a theif who sounds horrible yadda yadda yadda the point is it isn't interesting i don't want consantine the theif he is a bad character, the only thing that is good in this movie is ricky gervais and thats it oh but the songs are incredible and very cachy for your own risk watch it pirate in your computer. Expand
  6. Mar 31, 2014
    This movie is don't awesome, it's a nice movie but you dont gonna say, mom can you buy me the muppets?
    This movie it's short but you gonna stay a little borring in the cinema but you gonna like it so much.
  7. Mar 29, 2014
    While the plot is very weak, Muppets most Wanted delivered good comedy. The lead actors have us a run for their money, and we some great cameos. I can get that it's not as good or enjoyable as the 2011 muppets, but Muppets most Wanted was a good comedy, with a weak plot.
  8. Aug 16, 2014
    Not Really the Best Muppet Movie, But the Songs were really good. Sound Mixing: Not Really the Best.
    Actors: Really Talented. But I Think the Muppets can do better.
  9. Jun 13, 2014
    Not the Best Movie in the world but... enjoyable in most parts, But the plot was a little all over the place. Over All it probably made top 250 and I recommend it to kids age 5-12
  10. Jun 23, 2014
    Not nearly as clever as the reboot. Many of the jokes including the songs are forgettable. It's best joke comes in the opening song which is about sequels. It states that the sequel is never as good as the original. Unfortunately that becomes true in this case.
  11. Jul 16, 2014
    One thing about the movie was it's not original plot. I mean, I miss something different, like "Muppets from Space". Something new, something more imaginative and cute. :D We know Muppets are Hollywood stars, just like any actors or actresses in real world, so why not let them do the show with being someone else besides themselves/that boring The Muppet Show. It feels like a circus ratherOne thing about the movie was it's not original plot. I mean, I miss something different, like "Muppets from Space". Something new, something more imaginative and cute. :D We know Muppets are Hollywood stars, just like any actors or actresses in real world, so why not let them do the show with being someone else besides themselves/that boring The Muppet Show. It feels like a circus rather than be a theater things. So, I suggest if there will be more sequel (I believe they should do it! Even transformers do it!), they should make a movie where Kermit being not Kermit, also other Muppets. No more The Muppet Show on theater. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Brian Tallerico
    Mar 25, 2014
    The most significant and bizarre problem with Muppets Most Wanted is a lack of a protagonist.
  2. Reviewed by: Helen O'Hara
    Mar 24, 2014
    Nearly as good as the last film — the starrier cameos compensating somewhat for the more scattershot plot — this is fun but could have been more deeply felt.
  3. Reviewed by: Stuart Heritage