Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: July 29, 2005
5.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 46 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MelodyT.Jul 1, 2006
I would compare this movie to the one with Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock.... No chemistry. The roles they each played wasnt really suited for them. But i liked the comedy tidbits.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
TonyB.Dec 22, 2005
Totally unnecessary and inconsequential, Must Love Dogs is pleasant enough to be palatable. The cast deserves much better material.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
beingryanjudeAug 29, 2014
Not simply for dog-lovers, Must Love Dogs is a respectable romantic-comedy with two loveable actors: John Cusack and Diane Lane. Not the finest written film, but that's alright.
keywest595Jun 12, 2016
Good premise. Great Cast. Problem; John Cusak and Diane Lane had no chemistry at all; I mean none. In fact, I can't recall a movie in which John Cusak had any chemistry with anyone. Diane Lane is so great in everything, that I think sheGood premise. Great Cast. Problem; John Cusak and Diane Lane had no chemistry at all; I mean none. In fact, I can't recall a movie in which John Cusak had any chemistry with anyone. Diane Lane is so great in everything, that I think she deserved to have a leading man worthy of her. Except for that it was a great piece of fluff which I admit I have seen more than once; just pretending John Cusak is someone else. Expand