Keystone Family Pictures | Release Date: October 20, 2000
8.6
Universal acclaim based on 38 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
ChelseaG.Jan 4, 2002
One of the best movies I have ever seen. MVP is perfect for any kid or adult who loves Hockey, Chimpanzies, and a lot of laughs!
LoLaApr 30, 2002
It's ok, it had its good moments. But I thought the little girl, Tara should have been actually deaf, not pretending to be one. Maybe it would have made the movie better. And plus I read somewhere that it's like a law that you have It's ok, it had its good moments. But I thought the little girl, Tara should have been actually deaf, not pretending to be one. Maybe it would have made the movie better. And plus I read somewhere that it's like a law that you have to have an actual deaf actress/actor if the character is deaf. Expand
MelissaV.Mar 20, 2004
This movie was really good! And Kevin Zegers is SO HOT!!
KahleaH.Jan 4, 2002
Kevin Zegers is really hot and plays his roles to the tee. I like the way at first he doubts his sister's intentions with Jack but then helps her to save him from having to go back to the university.
JulieP.Aug 12, 2003
I thought the film was excellent and very funny. Both Kevin Zegers and Jamie Renee Smith played both fantastic parts.
RomasS.Jun 1, 2004
It feels like coolest film i had ever seen:D
LoriP.Apr 20, 2001
This movie is a 10 without a doubt! The warmth, laughter and joy it brings ... and family togetherness. An all-time favorite you'll want to keep in your movie library!
ElviraS.Nov 2, 2002
This movie is a heart warming humourus story for everyone! I like how Jack cheered up Tara and they all had a good time living with him! Plus, Kevin Zegers did a great job in acting and he was so hot and cute!
TerryF.Jan 7, 2002
At first I thought "Great, another kiddie movie about a sports playing animal" but I was pleasantly surprised. I recomend for hockey and monkey lovers.
[Anonymous]Apr 30, 2002
This movie was awesome. I watched it with my son and we both loved it. One of the greatest movies I have ever seen. It had such a way of evoking strong feelings of mirth and despair. Who asked the critics, anyway?
GemW.Dec 3, 2003
Kevin is out of this world he's sooo HOT!!!
AnnM.Apr 1, 2003
I'd watch this film for more than 5 times i dont know why maybe it inspires me a lot specialy the sport, HOCKEY and maybe kevin zegers his realy cute and cool!!! i like him the way he act!
TammieA.Apr 24, 2003
i really like this movie because kevin is really cute!!!
CariB.Jun 23, 2003
I LOVE this movie because it is hilarious and cute!!! Also because I LOVE KEVIN ZEGER!!! He is soooo HOT!!!
FeliciaF.Jul 23, 2003
This movie was great!!! Kevin Zeger Is HOTT!!!!!! : )
NidaF.May 3, 2004
This movie is an amazing movie plus Kevin Zeger is the hottest guy I know!!!
lorneF.Sep 21, 2005
Jack Rocks Dude.
SonnyMSep 24, 2006
I give him 10 for its always realistic acting, he's a Star! I Love you.....
JaimeNov 8, 2002
I love this film!!!! it is sooooooo cool and kevin is such a babe!!!!!
YumengL.Feb 15, 2002
Excellent movie, has its sweet moments.
ShannonJul 13, 2002
I absolutely love this movie!I thought it had a good storyline and the chimp was so cute. Not to mention Kevin Zeger was also hot and did a fantastic job. I wouldnt give it anything but a 10.
ZacharyC.Jul 24, 2003
OMG this movie was so good! The monkey was SOOO HOT! Sexy and cute, too! ;) I say definitely check it out!!!
BelenC.Nov 1, 2004
This movie touches anyones heart and it doesn't hurt that Kevin is really HOT!
JeseDec 18, 2004
I love the dog, soo cute. And Kevin Zegers is the best.
EmilyLovesKevinZegerMar 19, 2004
This movie so GREAT!! The chimp is so cute but Kevin Zeger is the HOTTEST guy i've ever seen. What a HOTTIE!!
Seth-bailey-tannernackeNov 18, 2002
Go Hockey Monkys & Kids. Hockey Has Heart.
road_warriorApr 14, 2016
It goes
1. Bidemic
2. The Room
3. MVP
4. Troll 2
5. everything else
this has to be one of the funniest movies I've seen in along time. I couldn't stand watching the trailer with a straight face.