6.7

1. Oct 4, 2014
    This movie great if your high and you've sold your soul to the devil to act for just the sake of art that has no redeeming qualities, save a great stoner film. There is something seriously wrong with this film, it make me want to cry when I think of 68 million dollar budget. It sickens me and it should sicken all civilized people of the world. It is NOT surprising it made nothing at theThis movie great if your high and you've sold your soul to the devil to act for just the sake of art that has no redeeming qualities, save a great stoner film. There is something seriously wrong with this film, it make me want to cry when I think of 68 million dollar budget. It sickens me and it should sicken all civilized people of the world. It is NOT surprising it made nothing at the box office. Darkness is here and those in the light aren't buying. Give me my medical marijuana. Expand
  2. Aug 8, 2013
    Absolutely hysterical and exceptionally well cast, this parody of superhero movies delivers more than just laughs, it provides striking special effects and characters that can only be described as lovable when it's all said and done.
  3. Mar 25, 2011
    A movie with an interesting premise with a boring result. The jokes can hardly be called "funny" because half the time they're too dumb or light-hearted to make you laugh. The effects are nice, but they're wasted on a movie that simply doesn't deliver in the end.

1. The movie will disappoint people expecting a genuine superhero epic or an over-the-top spoof. But those in the mood for an offbeat satire with a gifted cast will have a surprisingly good time.
    Mystery Men gives proof that satire isn't dead.
  3. Reviewed by: Simon Houpt
    This spoof's heart is genuinely warm.