6.5

1. Apr 10, 2015
    HOLY. **** This is cinema gold. Honestly how the **** didn't this win an oscar? Emma is at the top of her career and her performance as the devious gal was stellar. Barbara Barbara was a complete gem and added so much depth and humanity to the real estate world, I want to be a real estate agent now! Poor ned tho, what a boi. Those effects when that manhole blew up was absolutely fantasticHOLY. **** This is cinema gold. Honestly how the **** didn't this win an oscar? Emma is at the top of her career and her performance as the devious gal was stellar. Barbara Barbara was a complete gem and added so much depth and humanity to the real estate world, I want to be a real estate agent now! Poor ned tho, what a boi. Those effects when that manhole blew up was absolutely fantastic I literally grabbed my father beside me and held him close, I felt that heat from the flames. I really shipped nancy and the fat kid, but that cockblock ned had to ruin it. Overall this movie was amazing and I think that it had so many good quotes. I loved the realism of Deliah Dreycott and I thought she was a real person. I just HAD TO BUY some penny loafers because they are so in right now. I also felt really sad when Deliah's daughter got evicted because I recently had to evict my little dog from my house from eating my nutella. I also changed schools to the one they filmed at because I want to sit at that lunch table every day and eat perfectly sliced sandwiches and sit with **** who eat cupcakes. When she was about to fall of the building after sweet talking the mass murderers into not wrecking her up, I thought she was a true hero. Her father is a total dick however and totally ruined the mood, with his whiny opinions about emmas sex life, and crashing her party. LET HER GET THE DICK! All in all, what a fantastic amazing cool sweet awesome life changing movie which changed my life for ever. I have legally changed my name to Drew Nancy, not exactly her name, just to honor her, as I can never be as cool and swaggy as she was when she hopped on neds dick. Best movie i have ever seen in my life, and the only one to give me sweet fantasys and dreams of being a super sleuth. NO MORE SLEUTHING NANCY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Expand

1. The culture-clash procedural, which brings the small-town teen to big bad Hollywood, feels more perfunctory than inspired.
  2. Reviewed by: Lael Loewenstein
    Purportedly an attempt to modernize the young detective's adventures for a new generation of tweens, the pic instead serves up stale mystery-movie cliches and overcooked red herrings in a thoroughly wooden adaptation.
    This tweener goddess--a virtual Batcave of handy accessories packed in her shoulder bag--may prove too annoying for general audiences, particularly as Roberts plays her comically straight.