7.1

1. Sep 10, 2010
    The critics have this all wrong. National Treasure was one of the best movies ever. P.S. There are like 50 guys who gave this a N/A score but said they loved it. What's up with that?
  2. Feb 20, 2014
    National Treasure is an enormous flawless movie, and it's very entertaining and exiting.

The opening scene in National Treasure is completely super, and I really enjoyed the historical references in this wonderful movie. The story might be one of the best ever made, and combined with the enormous well played actors, couldn't this movie be more awesome as it is. National Treasure is an
    exiting movie that keeps me entertained, and it's also funny. The amount of action in National Treasure is the greatest thing about this movie, because it's so fascinating and entertaining. Another thing that's great about this movie is the music, it's so damn good! The ending in National Treasure is wonderful, and the movie overall never felt boring at any time, which is why I'm giving National treasure a 9/10.

National Treasure gets a 9/10
  3. CRL
    Jul 30, 2011
    This is definitely one the critics just couldn't understand. National Treasure was a fantastic movie, especially for a history geek like me. Nicolas Cage isn't quite as crazy, Diane Kruger is surprisingly good, and Justin Bartha makes one of the greatest comic reliefs in Riley I've ever seen.
  4. Mar 8, 2014
    National Treasure is an intriguing adventure film with an interesting premise and carefully plotted clues about America's biggest secrets. Nicolas Cage is great as Ben Gates, and this is one of his best roles.
  5. Ozy
    Apr 2, 2014
    Im shocked at the critics review of this movie. I specifically joined to put my 2cents against them. One of my all time favourites. National Treasure has had a lasting affect on me. I've never met anyone who didn't like it. If you're into a mission impossible style movie this is a must watch. It has action adventure comedy romance and a happy ending, what else could you want in a feel good movie! It had fantastic twists all throughout, in particular the end. Its not the pianist or shindlers list- not all movies are like this nor would we want them all to be. Expand

It lacks the conviction to embrace its own garish awfulness, resulting in little more than tedious historical and patriotic hokum, a preposterous potboiler done in by slack pacing and pedestrian execution.
  2. Isn't any fun at all, which is ultimately the most damning thing you can say about a Bruckheimer movie.
  3. Overall the film is alluringly over-the-top without being overcooked.