6.3

1. May 9, 2014
    Neighbors is just undeniably laugh out loud funny, it is hell-a- arious . If you are going in expecting a typical R rated comedy you are going in blind and that's good for you. If you did not watch the trailers and you are going in blind that is great for you, because every minute in this movie either has a joke or is sweet. Everyone in this movie did a great job, Seth Rogen plays likeNeighbors is just undeniably laugh out loud funny, it is hell-a- arious . If you are going in expecting a typical R rated comedy you are going in blind and that's good for you. If you did not watch the trailers and you are going in blind that is great for you, because every minute in this movie either has a joke or is sweet. Everyone in this movie did a great job, Seth Rogen plays like every Seth Rogen in a movie which is really fun to watch, Rose Byrne is actually very funny in this movie and HOT. Zac Efron is the one Disney lead that did not ruin his life and apparently his movie career is going up and I am happy for him he was so funny in this movie, he can be goofy and douche perfectly well! Apparently this movie is a step forward in its genre, it is unforgettable, hilarious and just so well made I highly recommend it to everyone! Just go see it and you'll know why! Expand
  2. May 11, 2014
    Great laugh-out-loud comedy. Laughs all the way through. All of the cast are stellar. Rogen and Efron have great chemistry and the supporting cast of Dave Franco, Rose Byrne and newcomer Jerrod Carmichael really impress and help to offer more great laughs. 10/10
  3. May 13, 2014
    Gross jokes and scenes were my expectations but there is some depth and tenderness in this film which brought me to view it again. Having lived in a male fraternity in a New England private college, the reality of party life and the immaturity portrayed here are actually realistic. I remember one drunken fraternity brother riding his motorcycle around our dining room to the great amusementGross jokes and scenes were my expectations but there is some depth and tenderness in this film which brought me to view it again. Having lived in a male fraternity in a New England private college, the reality of party life and the immaturity portrayed here are actually realistic. I remember one drunken fraternity brother riding his motorcycle around our dining room to the great amusement of our drunken brothers and the enormous mess that this party created - spraying beer at each other etc., etc. But there was also deep bonding which endured as we shared our lives and growing older and becoming adults seemed so, so far away - just like this fraternity portrayed here. The contrast with the couple next store (really struggling with their transition to adult responsibilities) provided the depth that was below the surface of all the comedy and tensions. This is a good, funny flick worth seeing. Expand
  4. Jun 8, 2014
    This movie was absolutely hilarious. i don't think i went more than a minute without even chuckling at something. Although it is not as funny as This Is The End, it still holds it own. Zac Efron shows off his comedic skills and surprisingly holds his own against Seth Rogen. The movie has the comedy to appeal to the young college audience, and also the adult with kids humor that willThis movie was absolutely hilarious. i don't think i went more than a minute without even chuckling at something. Although it is not as funny as This Is The End, it still holds it own. Zac Efron shows off his comedic skills and surprisingly holds his own against Seth Rogen. The movie has the comedy to appeal to the young college audience, and also the adult with kids humor that will attract parents and grandparents. There were people of all ages in the theater, and they all laughed just the same. I highly recommend watching this movie. Expand
  5. May 27, 2014
    This movie was hilarious. I found myself laughing from beginning to end. I reckon it's even better than "This is the End," mostly in part to that movie dragging on longer than it should have. If you're a fan of Rogen's work, you're going to absolutely love this movie.
  6. Oct 26, 2014
    New parents Mac and Kelly Radner are worried that with the new responsibility of being parents all of their good times are at an end. When a fraternity moves in next door things get a crazy. A back and forth battle for the neighborhood starts that the Radners use to bring their lives some new excitement.

Crazy antics, well polished humor, and near-perfect comedic timing make this an

Crazy antics, well polished humor, and near-perfect comedic timing make this an absolute laugh riot. The real strength of it is how this whole scenario feels like it could actually take place. The characters are believable thanks to the entire fantastic cast. Efron in particular is enjoyable just because this is something that you might not expect to see him in. The best part about it is that the trailers didn't spoil all of the funny parts. The whole movie is hilarious.

Admittedly you do have to be a fan of r-rated comedies and Rogen's work. If you are then I see no reason why you wouldn't find this to be the laugh riot I did. So far I think it's the best comedy of this year. If you're looking for some laughs then I recommend you give this a shot. It's pretty much the perfect mix of goofy and raunchy humor. My total score for it is a 9.9/10.
  7. Jun 28, 2014
    Neighbors is the latest hilarious comedy with Seth Rogen though the stand out performance in this one comes from Rose Byrne. She makes this film her own with many of the funniest scenes in the film. While I would give a slight edge to This is the End, Neighbors isn't far behind. A
  8. May 13, 2014
    A hilarious new offering from seth rogen and nicholas stoller lives up to the hype. Bad Neighbors the funniest movie of 2014 so far. The chemistry between Seth Rogen and Zac Efron and Rose Byrne is fantastic. Rose is actually the funniest bit of this film. Zac proves himself to be a force of nature in hollywood and he shows in this film that he is here to stay. Yes it has some flaws butA hilarious new offering from seth rogen and nicholas stoller lives up to the hype. Bad Neighbors the funniest movie of 2014 so far. The chemistry between Seth Rogen and Zac Efron and Rose Byrne is fantastic. Rose is actually the funniest bit of this film. Zac proves himself to be a force of nature in hollywood and he shows in this film that he is here to stay. Yes it has some flaws but everything else is SO GOOD! I can ignore those problems. For me it gets a VERY FRESH! score of 85100 Expand
  9. May 20, 2014
    I found the movie to be hilarious. I enjoy the raunchy humor in the same vein as Superbad and 21 Jump Street. If that kind of humor is not your thing, do not go see this movie. If it is though, you will enjoy it!
  10. Oct 14, 2014
    This movie was hysterical! I had low expectations going in to see this movie and was surprised as I found myself laughing throughout the whole movie. I was entertained the whole movie which says a lot for comedies of this type especially.

The humor is most definitely adult so if you're offended easily be prepared. The movie has excellent writing and a good, fun premise. Worth seeing.
  11. Oct 22, 2014
    A young couple with a newborn baby face unexpected difficulties after they are forced to live next to a fraternity house as they battle to see who owns the neighborhood.

1. Reviewed by: David Hiltbrand
    May 9, 2014
    The result is a funny and raucously lewd comedy fueled with enough penis jokes to keep an actual fraternity in stitches for a trimester.
  2. Reviewed by: Marc Mohan
    May 9, 2014
    Neighbors makes "Animal House" look like "Remembrances of Things Past."
  3. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    May 9, 2014
    Can it be considered a comic masterpiece on the same level as "Animal House," that mother of frat-house comedies? Not by a long shot.