6.2

1. KA
    Oct 31, 2004
    This was a very good (and very underrated) movie. It's obvious that it's rating is screwed up. Like I said, it is a very smart movie and unpredictable movie.
  2. AB
    Oct 31, 2004
    Good movie!
  3. KatM.
    Mar 5, 2007
    A very good movie which is terribly under-rated. I do not understand why this movie got so many bad reviews. I loved the dynamic between the two main characters Hadley (Meredith Monroe, Dawsons Creek) and Alicia (Mia Kirshner, The L Word). Hadley is a self absorbed rich brat who has everything she wants except her father's attention. Alicia is hard working student who dreams of being A very good movie which is terribly under-rated. I do not understand why this movie got so many bad reviews. I loved the dynamic between the two main characters Hadley (Meredith Monroe, Dawsons Creek) and Alicia (Mia Kirshner, The L Word). Hadley is a self absorbed rich brat who has everything she wants except her father's attention. Alicia is hard working student who dreams of being a lawyer. These two are polar opposites. However, when Alicia gets involved with Hadley and her clique, she starts to become someone else. Alicia not only warms up to Hadley's boyfriend Trevor, but also seems to recieve attention from Hadley's father. In a jealous rage, Hadley switches party mix with 100% pharmaceutical grade cocaine. Alicia thinking she's snorting the fake stuff O.D.'s from the real thing. Taye Diggs is the sheriff who is investigating Hadley, Julianne (Rachel True, The Craft), and Sidney (Dominique Swain, Toxic) on how Alicia O.D.ed. The only reason I did not give this movie a 10 is because some points in the movie were practically predictable. Other than that I thought it to be a very good movie. Expand
  4. AmyG.
    Jul 20, 2004
    Most people may have turned this film off within the first 15 minutes but if you so quick to critisise stooges would have tuned in for a further half an hour you would have had an eyefull of girl on girl action... cute girls!!!!
  5. LindziV.
    Jun 16, 2005
    I Loved this movie! It kept me interested the whole movie and just had so much thrill to it.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 15 Critics

1. Seems to exist solely to prove there is something beneath the bottom of the barrel.
  2. Confidently directed and elegantly designed, this smart drama is sensitive, sympathetic and refreshingly free of glib moralizing.