6.2

1. DarylL.
    May 10, 2007
    Not a great movie by any means in fact silly is probably the best adjective to describe it. Acting from the lead actor(s) is poor to say the least, feeling as though they couldn't even bring themselves to believe what they were doing. On a more positive note Jessica Biel does her job of looking stunning very well. On the whole an average movie, the whole idea of seeing into the Not a great movie by any means in fact silly is probably the best adjective to describe it. Acting from the lead actor(s) is poor to say the least, feeling as though they couldn't even bring themselves to believe what they were doing. On a more positive note Jessica Biel does her job of looking stunning very well. On the whole an average movie, the whole idea of seeing into the future does make viewing fun at times but unfortunately its unlikely you will remember it in a weeks time. Expand
  2. Apr 20, 2014
    This is a perfect example of a Nicolas Cage movie. You will totally love or totally hate this movie based on how much you love Nicolas Cage doing dumb action stuff.
  3. Nov 20, 2013
    The movie on a whole is really nothing too special, but somehow I found it very entertaining. Cage is as bland as ever, but oddly I like his style of "acting." It's so bad that it's good (at least for me.) One gripe I have give in is the ending. It's just feels like such a cop out, like the writers really had no idea how to give it a good ending.

Overall: A fun movie that can be

Overall:
    A fun movie that can be entertaining at times, but a lackluster ending simply spoils what could have been something special (kinda.)
  4. Nov 13, 2013
    Next is a wasted opportunity.
    The movie Next is a blast for about the first ten minutes. A great concept and an okay script. It then blunders repeatedly unsure of how to evolve, and ruins everything it started with. The dialogue suddenly becomes horrible and the acting is revolting. A ninety-minute film feels twice as long as it should.
  5. Dec 22, 2015
    " Next" was a film that regularly entertained but without bad faith , about someone who could see the future , and who changes , as Nicolas Cage was not infallible , let alone the movie turned out very regular , but gave plenty of action .

1. Wildly ridiculous and thoroughly entertaining thriller.
  2. In Next, a crummy action and speculative-fiction hybrid, Nicolas Cage plays a guy who can see into the future two minutes at a time. It's too bad that Mr. Cage couldn't tap into those same powers of divination to save himself from making yet another inexplicably bad choice in roles.
    Misbegotten mess.