5.9

1. NicC.
    May 2, 2007
    Ignore what those loser critics have to say. I'd like to see them do better! The story is great and the action is rockin but it all comes together due to a fantastic performance by the supertalented Cage.
  2. PaulK.
    Apr 28, 2007
    I loved it. If you got pumped after seeing the trailer, ignore the metascore and user rating and go see it. Fan's of fantasy/sci-fi and time manipulation will eat this up. Plus Nicolas Cage is just awesome. Julianne Moore gives another solid performance similar to what she did in Children Of Men, only she has a more substantial role. And how can you go wrong w/ Thomas Kretschmann as I loved it. If you got pumped after seeing the trailer, ignore the metascore and user rating and go see it. Fan's of fantasy/sci-fi and time manipulation will eat this up. Plus Nicolas Cage is just awesome. Julianne Moore gives another solid performance similar to what she did in Children Of Men, only she has a more substantial role. And how can you go wrong w/ Thomas Kretschmann as the villian? Some might find the twist ending flat, but it's definitely worth the ride. See it in the theater. Expand
  3. DanH.
    Jun 13, 2007
    The critics, some of you people, are crazy. This move was crazy! Very imaginative and original. It was put together well, had you on the edge of your seat, everything a good movie needs. I can't believe people are dumb enough to mention how unrealistic it is and all this crap. Wake up call, movies are meant to take you "out of the box". If you want to see realism, stick to The critics, some of you people, are crazy. This move was crazy! Very imaginative and original. It was put together well, had you on the edge of your seat, everything a good movie needs. I can't believe people are dumb enough to mention how unrealistic it is and all this crap. Wake up call, movies are meant to take you "out of the box". If you want to see realism, stick to documentaries! See this movie, and be puzzled as hell by the stupid things people have said about it. It's crazy awesome, bottom line! The only reason I gave it a 9 and not a 10 is because I wanted to see more, but it ended. Great movie! Collapse
  4. E71
    Jun 2, 2013
    I almost never write reviews but the intense negativity towards this movie really ticks me off so I had to say something.

There are so many crappy movies out there achieving high ratings yet this one, which both kept me entertained throughout and wanting more when it was over has become subject of a crucifixion. I confess that I didn't watch this movie about the time it was released

I confess that I didn't watch this movie about the time it was released because of how low the scores were (under 5.0 on IMDB at the time) and now that I have seen it I'm shocked at how cruel everyone has been. In fact, I think a lot of people made the same mistake as I have, basing their decision not to watch the movie on the ratings, because its IMDB rating is now over 6.0.

It's not an Oscar winner, but it's got a clever script, is entertaining, has the beautiful Jessica Biel in it and deserves a lot more than the low ratings it's been given.

Honestly, I think you haters either have insurmountable expectations or your taste in storytelling has decayed to the level of super cheesy action flicks like the more recent Die Hard installments.
  5. Jan 25, 2015
    Baseado na obra do melhor autor de ficção científica Philip K. Dick. Esse Filme é arrasador,com ótimo roteiro,direção e produção. Cenas de arrebentar de ação,Com muitas cenas originais. Nicolas Cage está excelente como Chris Johnson,Jessica Biel dar uma ótima performance "Gostosa",e Julianne Moore arrasa como a policial pavio curto e genial.

1. Wildly ridiculous and thoroughly entertaining thriller.
  2. In Next, a crummy action and speculative-fiction hybrid, Nicolas Cage plays a guy who can see into the future two minutes at a time. It's too bad that Mr. Cage couldn't tap into those same powers of divination to save himself from making yet another inexplicably bad choice in roles.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Fox