Dimension Films | Release Date: April 17, 1998
1.3
Overwhelming dislike based on 76 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Meth-dudeJan 14, 2017
The acting wasn't particularly good, the story wasn't very original and pretty cliché and the movie was quite predictable at times, but it was very entertaining, the atmosphere was very dark and Nick Nolte was absolutely brilliant.
JordanKingAug 26, 2013
Perfect!!! I am not a horror fan, but this one is excellent!!! Ewan McGregor played his role very good, and I want to see it again!!!! It was very scary, with a lot of suspense and mystery!! Watch it!!!
JohnnyStephensAug 26, 2013
I actually love horror pictures, and this one is one of my favourites!!! It's highly underrated, and I cannot understand why most people hate it. It's a very good thriller.
RussellE.Nov 18, 2007
Based on pure audacity and full tilt boogie forward I can easily overlook the obvious gaps in the story and enjoy this totally outrageous futuristic spin on 'what if' gone wild. Great character development, fantastic face off Based on pure audacity and full tilt boogie forward I can easily overlook the obvious gaps in the story and enjoy this totally outrageous futuristic spin on 'what if' gone wild. Great character development, fantastic face off scenario, and a who cares what Hollywood does bravado. Inspirational, imaginative, and impulsive. Day Watch, the sequel, is even more gonzo. Can't wait for the third part and last piece of the puzzle. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful