Norbit

4.3

1. Nov 15, 2011
    where is number 2? I love this movie and it is 100% funny. I would love a number 2. You people who rated bad dont know a good movie even if it hit you in the face. Please make norbit 2!!!!!!!1
  2. AndrewE.
    Jun 13, 2007
    Even if a lot of people basically think this movie is Eddie Murphy at it's worst. I personally think this movie is really well done. The jokes were sometimes funny, and most importantly. Eddie did very well of being three actors, especially Mr Wong. He looked so different from Eddie, I never thought it was him. I give it a 7.
  3. Sep 20, 2010
    this movie is hilarious. watch it! the characters are very funny, especially resputia (lol). Who cares about stereotypes? hollywood is all stereotypes. critics are stupid, see the movie for yourself!
  4. Feb 11, 2011
    Very, very funny. I think that some people just have bad taste giving negative reviews but hey, I enjoyed it. I found it very funny and it does have some soft moments that feel just right. I would really check it out, I liked it and I think you will too.
  5. LOL
    Jun 21, 2007
    haha haters. are you guys giving this movie low scores because you look like Rasputia and it hit a little close to home? don't get butthurt - it isn't the funniest movie around, but it surely doesn't deserve this low a score
  6. Oct 4, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i really hate this!!! is pure garbage!!! but i really like Rasputia perfomance...haha!!! this movie is really discriminative...but sometimes funny...complicated Expand
  7. Rick
    Mar 29, 2007
    Was this movie really this horrible, 27. This entire website discredits every comedy, from Blades of Glory to the Waterboy with Adam Sandler. Now, keep in mind that these are comedies and are not representative of reality, because if so, they would have been classified as documentaries. The reason I am giving this movie a ten is to raise this movie's rating up to somewhere it should Was this movie really this horrible, 27. This entire website discredits every comedy, from Blades of Glory to the Waterboy with Adam Sandler. Now, keep in mind that these are comedies and are not representative of reality, because if so, they would have been classified as documentaries. The reason I am giving this movie a ten is to raise this movie's rating up to somewhere it should be. There is many different types of jokes, though some of us like kid like comedies like "Finding Little Nemo", some of us do enjoy getting away from reality for a little while, and exercising our right to criticize all kinds of people in society. Expand
  8. BlueF.
    Jun 14, 2007
    I think most of the low reviews are due to this movie not being politically correct. It's a funny and entertaining movie. And I'm a bit of a movie snob too - a little over critical usually. It's refreshing to have a movie that's not hyper sensitive to everyone who could be possibly be offended by the tiniest things.
  9. BrianT.
    Feb 11, 2007
    The Movie was funny. Every turn there was something funny and it kept you interested. Muphy two characters of Rasputia and Mr Wong were the funniest. Black Stereotypes Asian Stereotypes whit Stereotypes were all in the movie.
  10. Jun 28, 2016
    Giving this movie the neg reviews it has gotten is ridiculous. It is very Funny and one of the best Eddie Murphy films I have seen, Love it. This movie is not racist. We have to learn how to laugh at ourselves in life that's all this movie is about. Stop being so stuffy.

The fun in Norbit is watching Murphy at work – the guy has a knack for bringing the physicality of his comic characters to life.
  2. Murphy speaks in a breathy lisp, as if his mouth had been partially buttoned shut, and he doesn't give himself the nerd's traditional redeeming feature of a geeky, slide-rule intellect. Norbit, all frozen gawk, is just a very dim bulb.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    It's an astonishingly crass and vulgar film, crudely directed on a cut-rate budget by Brian Robbins, never more than almost funny or less than disturbing.