5.9

1. Feb 24, 2011
    Aw come on. This is one of my favorite movies ever. It's funny and well...it's good. Scratch that, excellent!!! I couldn't even find one flaw! I would give it a chance and if you're into comedy, you'll love this.
  2. MikeH.
    Jan 25, 2001
    While not quite up to the standard of the original, I can't help but wonder that if this one had come first, would most critics praise it the way they talked about its progenitor.
  3. May 16, 2013
    Eddie's back and thanks to the success of the hilarious Klump family in the first film the sequel was based around them. It's probably on par with the first film with just as many jokes, and I loved having more of the Klumps on screen, but that 'dinner scene' has lost its effect from the first film. Janet replaces Jada and she fits in well with the film. There is a nice blend of comedyEddie's back and thanks to the success of the hilarious Klump family in the first film the sequel was based around them. It's probably on par with the first film with just as many jokes, and I loved having more of the Klumps on screen, but that 'dinner scene' has lost its effect from the first film. Janet replaces Jada and she fits in well with the film. There is a nice blend of comedy mixed with good messages but overall its a great comedy and again Eddie's best work in my opinion. Expand
  4. Mar 12, 2013
    It's actually a pretty funny movie to watch. Not one of the best comedies but it's going to laugh out loud for sure! My score for "Nutty Professor 2" is 7/10, but not because it has some issues, it's just my personal score, i just like other kind of comedies, as i said it's still great though!

Wastes most of its 110 minutes making impotent jokes about male sexual behavior and the repugnance of old women.
    This is a parlor trick, but it's a hell of a good one.
  3. It will linger like a foul odor or the taste of tinfoil between the teeth.