8.1

1. Sep 26, 2014
    One of the best remakes ever made. The cast is great, the action is wonderful and there are many amusing
    moments. ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
  2. Sep 26, 2014
    One of Steven Soderbergh's best movies. The movie is magnificent in every area you can think of.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  3. Sep 26, 2014
    One of my favourite comedy-dramas of all time. The cast and the plot are wickedly entertaining.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  4. Sep 26, 2014
    One of my favourite heist comedies. The cast is terrific and so is the witty dialogue between the actors.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  5. Sep 26, 2014
    One of the best movies of 2001.
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  6. Sep 22, 2014
    One of my favourite heist movies. One of Clooney's best movies, plus the whole cast are brilliant together.
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  7. Aug 25, 2014
    Classic Soderbergh. Ocean's Eleven begins an unlikely franchise of sly and cunning hooligans. George Clooney and Julia Roberts are wonderful together--not to mention their extremely talented co-stars.
  8. Jul 15, 2014
    One of the greatest heist movies every made. It is smart, sharp and suprisingly very funny and heartfelt. I think that Ocean's Eleven is a must see for film lovers; it is awesome despite some of its flaws.
  9. Jul 4, 2014
    Is a Great Movie. It has a lot to offer for those who enjoy plot twist and witty movies. Its a must watch and I would say is one of the greatest movies of all times.
  10. Jun 25, 2014
    Ocean's Eleven is a clever heist movie with a star studded cast. There are neat turns in the movie that you won't catch adding to the enjoyment of the movie. On repeat viewings knowing the twists in the movie make the movie cooler every time. Ocean's Eleven is one of the best remakes and that is a rarity in Hollywood.
  11. May 20, 2014
    Clever movie, with action and humor. The cast is brilliant, featuring many of my favorites, and their characters are outrageous without becoming ridiculous; they all bring something to the mix.

A must see movie!
  12. Mar 15, 2014
    This sleak crime comedy was a lot better than I expected. First off, the cast lives up to the hype. Whenever a film manages to get so many great actors together, you know you are in for something interesting and that is exactly what this one delivered. In addition, the entire robbery sequence was very intriguing and kept you on the edge of your seat as it was happening. Every character really brought something to the table and in spite of there being so much competition for screen time, it never felt overwhelming in that respect. The thing this film really has going for it, without a doubt, is the banter between Clooney and Pitt. The comedic elements brought to the table by the both of them really helped make this into one of the funnest films I have watched in a while.

I am not typically a huge fan of Soderbergh's films, but this one worked well, however there were some negatives. Of course Don Cheadle's accent was...indiscernable. I do not want to comment on whether his accent was good or not, but at times, it was tough to understand what exactly he was trying to say. In addition, I had a tough time sitting here and believing that Julia Roberts was the most attractive and talented actress they could have cast for a role that emphasized her attractiveness. There has to be someone more attractive than her who was interested. Seriously.
  13. Mar 8, 2014
    A very good heist movie, Eleven delivers. Clooney is suave and collected in his role as Danny Ocean, and plays the part well. As it unfolds, the story gets even more fun, especially with its stellar cast.
  14. Feb 18, 2014
    Featuring A tight script, some chic imagery, cool performances, and enough twists and turns to give you one madly gratifying case of whiplash, "Ocean's Eleven" further proves Steven Soderbergh's sharp skill within the cinematic craft.
  15. Jan 22, 2014
    The Eleven is classy, paced and swiftly made that stands still and could have been made in the 60's in it's styling and writing. Cool, inspired and certainly not a waste of time if you want to see a fantastic ensemble in the best heist film of the century.
  16. Nov 29, 2013
    Ocean's Eleven is a very slick, witty and well-crafted heist movie which bases on light-hearted fun rather than violence. Fortunately, that pays off perfectly.
  17. Nov 16, 2013
    Is not the greatest movie I have seen. While its not that bad, Oceans 11 is sometimes lame and boring and the only actor, who really does a good job is brad pitt. Has a few good jokes though
  18. Nov 12, 2013
    Witty, Inventive, and above all, Entertaining.
    Ocean's Eleven ignites with an all star cast, and a slew of impressive performances and intelligent dialogue.
  19. Jul 23, 2013
    George Clooney and Brad Pitt lead a fantastic cast in Ocean's Eleven. The plot is also very interesting and the movie and characters, even though there are a lot of them, develop rather nicely. My favorite character is probably Don Cheadle's though. He plays the role of reckless british explosives nut flawlessly. I thought there were a few plot holes but none that actually affected the critical plot points regarding the heist so they are easily overlooked. I think they could've spent more time on the actual heist/planning process but the movie would've probably been too long if they did. Overall, this is a really good movie with solid acting and, while it's isn't exciting, it still provides for some nice entertainment value. Expand
  20. Apr 22, 2013
    Ocean's Eleven, a Vegas-based heist movie is one of the smoothest movies ever created. This movie packs a punch with a meticulously planned plot and an all-star cast featuring, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and George Clooney. Confusing at times, this movie is always up to the mark with excitement and humour and I believe it has everything a heist movie requires. This is one of the movies that no matter how many times you watch it, you don't mind watching it again. Expand
  21. Apr 14, 2013
    Entertaining but fairly bland, funny but not overly so. Extremely preposterous, even for this type of movie. The execution of the heist is quite entertaining, as is Don Cheadle's english accent.
  22. Jan 28, 2013
    One of the best movies I've seen in a while. This very well made and bound.
  23. Dec 27, 2012
    The witty cast, brilliant heist, and the overall style in this movie is marvelous. While this movie is actually quite shallow I still find myself returning to watch it. The interaction between the actors in this movie is oddly quite remarkable on screen chemistry. The mindless banter and the brilliant heist will keep you smiling until the credits roll. Maybe it's just me but I found Don Cheadle's British accent to be a bit cheesy and almost cringe-worthy. But other than that this is a brilliant movie. Enjoy! Expand
  24. Aug 28, 2012
    Dizzyingly energetic and jazzy, Ocean's Eleven is a spicy action film that is elevated to the heights by its jaw-dropping cast, fast-paced action and clever storytelling.
  25. CRL
    Sep 24, 2011
    Ocean's Eleven is the slickest of heist movies, perfectly paced, star-studded, excellently acted by its entire cast, exciting in parts, funny in others, and visually brilliant in every single scene. This is one of the few movies that, if on, I have to watch until the end.
  26. Sep 7, 2011
    One of the first Soderbergh movies I have encountered. Despite the preposterously shallow plot, Soderbergh's stylish direction, splendid acting from the cast (especially Brad Pitt), and witty humor easily makes this movie one of the best heist films I have seen in my life.
  27. Mar 31, 2011
    A very excellent heist movie.....
  28. Nov 21, 2010
    The slick Soderbergh, his team of deft screen writers as well as the A-star ensemble make Oceanâ
  29. Aug 16, 2010
    It's hard to imagine a movie cooler than "Ocean's Eleven", which has so much star power, style, in-jokes, and witty dialogue that it almost seems like the entire city of Hollywood was in on the production. The ending is genuinely surprising and well-done, and doesn't overcomplicate things or insult the audience's intelligence. For simple but fizzy entertainment, "Ocean's Eleven" is a blast.

1. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Doesn't offer much.
    The most purely entertaining movie to come out of Hollywood so far this year, and if that doesn't seem worthy of Soderbergh's talents, it's worthy enough for a night's amusement.
  3. In her byplay with Clooney, Roberts only occasionally strikes a spark. Clooney, on the other hand, generates heat.