5.1

1. Jul 30, 2014
    Personally, I don't understand all the hate towards this movie. I enjoyed it almost as much as Ocean's 11, and the plot was very enjoyable, sufficiently complex and full of twists. I suspect that people who are complaining that it's "too complicated" are not among the smart ones. I would also like to point out that the soundtrack is as great as in the original, the antagonist is awesome and Catherine Zeta-Jones looks absolutely ravishing in this, a real joy to watch (unlike Julia Roberts). The only minor fault I see here is that the focus in the script switches a bit too much to Pitt, Clooney and Damon, not leaving the others too much screen time. Still, I highly enjoyed Ocean's Twelve and strongly disagree with ones saying that this is "terrible", "worst part of the trilogy", etc. Expand

Even frothier and more frivolous than the first movie: It's a heist picture so laid-back and unconcerned, even the heist feels like an afterthought.
  2. As soon as it's over, and you find yourself back in the harsh light of the workaday world, you'll be hard-pressed to remember what happened. Except that you'll remember enjoying yourself - immensely.
  3. Isn't just a double whammy, it's a whammy squared - a goofy, stylish heist movie that'll steal moviegoers from other pictures.