6.1

1. StinkyP.
    Jan 30, 2007
    Great and charming film. The story was original and the animation had a cool Hanna-Barbera 3-d look to it.
    Sep 26, 2006
    Some of the best animation I have seen in years, directing top-notch, and I laughed out loud 10-15 times. Great for kids over 5, and fun for adults.
  3. JeffL.
    Sep 28, 2006
    Great fun for the kids and adults! The animation is great and the colors jump from the screen. Great family fun.
  4. Apr 23, 2013
    Whether it's cliche or not, this is a really good movie. when it comes to movies, I usually hate cliche movies, but this is an exception because this moral was explained in a different way, and they nailed jokes. 9/10

1. Reviewed by: Gregory Kirshling
    The overfamiliar Open Season feels like just another CG 'toon in our 'toon-glutted times.
  2. Reviewed by: Josh Rosenblatt
    Little more than paint-by-numbers filmmaking, and it fails in the most important charge of any children's movie: to transport its young and impressionable audience to a world where anything is possible, rather than to one where everything’s been thought of already.
  3. Reviewed by: Gregg Rickman
    On the plus side, Open Season enjoys a clear narrative, real rooting interest and good interspecies rapport. On the downside, there’s a surfeit of cruel bunny-rabbit gags.