4.3

1. Apr 1, 2011
    This movie was a complete waste of time. I'm surprised that I continued watching until the end. Whenever I watch a horrible movie, I compare it to this.
  2. Nov 22, 2011
    This never should have been made into a full length movie, it has some credibility and the circumstance they are in makes for an alright plot. It would have done much better as a 10 minute short film and would get the point across much more effectively.
  3. Jul 3, 2012
    How did this movie earn a Saturn Award? The acting was awful. Never did the actors manage to convey the feelings that any normal people would feel in this terrifying situation.

1. Reviewed by: Ronnie Scheib
    A tour-de-force thriller that deftly transforms its low-budget limitations into spectacular assets.
  2. Reviewed by: Don R. Lewis
    Every hour that ticks by your stomach drops a little more as the outlook becomes more bleak.
    Writer-director Chris Kentis has dreamed up an ingenious premise, but he botches its execution. Every once in a while, the film stumbles upon a twist that ratchets up the tension, but then haphazardly discards it.