5.2

1. Nov 20, 2014
    There are definitely worse, but this move is as bad as Annabelle. First off, the plot is pretty boring... definitely a movie that teenagers would find entertaining though. It has a hip vibe to it, it's very PG for a horror movie. It's pretty light on actual scares. I would avoid it unless you're a teen on his first date.
  2. Nov 6, 2014
    Now I'm not the biggest fan of scary movies but I rather enjoyed this film. There was not a lot of gore, it was mainly things popping out of no where scares which I enjoyed. This film is better then the critics say.
  3. Nov 11, 2014
    This is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. The actors were terrible, and the dialogue was worse. It was as if a bunch of high school children were given a large budget to produce a horror movie. It was completely amateur. There were no scares, the production value was horrendous, and the plot twist could be seen from outer space. I just hope everyone involved with this project isThis is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. The actors were terrible, and the dialogue was worse. It was as if a bunch of high school children were given a large budget to produce a horror movie. It was completely amateur. There were no scares, the production value was horrendous, and the plot twist could be seen from outer space. I just hope everyone involved with this project is able to recover and continue having careers. Expand
  4. Dec 11, 2014
    I have to admit I didn't see the twist coming, but everything else about the plot is unsurprising and predictable. It's not really a get-under-your-skin, make-you-afraid-of-the-dark kind of scary movie, relying more on jump/surprise scares than overall creepiness and scariness. Acting was okay. I don't recommend this.
  5. Nov 8, 2014
    Terrifying, but terrible, Ouija is just another typical horror movie, with an unoriginal topic and phony acting, although it did hit it big in the box office..
  6. Oct 24, 2014
    I wouldn't call this the worst horror movie I've ever seen, but it's one of the worst of the year. There are countless jump scares, none of which were original or effective, and there was no suspense. The plot was also pretty predictable. The final act especially seemed very rushed and convoluted. This is the kind of movie that should only be watched at slumber parties.
  7. Nov 8, 2014
    It is absolutely ridiculous and light. Despite, Ouija is an entertaining B movie, that you can stream online, with your friends on a Friday night, where you can also connect it to your TV and watch it with popcorn shuffled in your face.
  8. Nov 6, 2014
    This was a terrible horror movie. It was predictable, boring, and cliche filled. There were little to no scares and the acting was pretty bad and the movie was just unoriginal.
  9. Nov 1, 2014
    This movie was one of the best movies of the year. Good old fashioned scares, suspense, and thrills. One has to wonder if the critics even saw the movie with the scores they gave. I was connected to the actors and to the point that in the first 15 minutes one of the actors was killed and it brought a tear to my eyes. You dont see or feel that way about most movies these days. Great JobThis movie was one of the best movies of the year. Good old fashioned scares, suspense, and thrills. One has to wonder if the critics even saw the movie with the scores they gave. I was connected to the actors and to the point that in the first 15 minutes one of the actors was killed and it brought a tear to my eyes. You dont see or feel that way about most movies these days. Great Job well performed and acted. Its a must see movie that fits the time of year. But can be watched anytime. Expand
  10. Nov 23, 2014
    From the writers Stiles White & Juilet Snowden writers of ' The Posession' and Boogeyman you think it maybe a good horror movie but i stand corrected it is. Even though it is confusing and it has some good scares and accidental scares by the characters friends which is the main problem about this movie also the characters and their idiotic choices between playing with Ouija board. In 2012From the writers Stiles White & Juilet Snowden writers of ' The Posession' and Boogeyman you think it maybe a good horror movie but i stand corrected it is. Even though it is confusing and it has some good scares and accidental scares by the characters friends which is the main problem about this movie also the characters and their idiotic choices between playing with Ouija board. In 2012 White and Snowden wrote The Posession which was a mixed attention from critics despite that fact that they did NOT control the rains to make a horror movie Posession was not scary in Ouija they controlled it elements of scares Ouija tries and tries to be the bigger thrills to bet the scary movies to come out in the past like Insidious.
    White directed this horror project he did not make a formula of a perfect movie but he made a good script. Also acclaimed producer of (Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake , The Unborn , Amityville horror remake, Nightmare on Elm Street remake), Micheal Bay did not ruin this horror movie he didn't do anything at all but thanks to him this Ouija movie is getting negative reviews from critics.
  11. Nov 9, 2014
    Its good movie with a good script. Thumbs up for all the young actors. You did an amazing job guys. All the scenes was captured perfectly. I'd love to watch it again and again :)
  12. Feb 3, 2015
    The film is fairly well made with some decent scary moments, problem you've seen it all before and at a better level. The characters you don't care about at all, frankly by the end of the film the characters don't even care about their friends dieing. I like Olivia Cooke in Bates Motel and she's fine here for what she has to do. Also if you think about the final twist it really doesn'tThe film is fairly well made with some decent scary moments, problem you've seen it all before and at a better level. The characters you don't care about at all, frankly by the end of the film the characters don't even care about their friends dieing. I like Olivia Cooke in Bates Motel and she's fine here for what she has to do. Also if you think about the final twist it really doesn't work. This film is a poor man's Insidious or Conjuring. C- Expand
  13. Feb 1, 2015
    The acting is not that bad and the movie had great ideas but he just falls in the clichés.The characters are all stereotypical and the movie is basic.But,somehow,the movie kept me entertain.
  14. Feb 27, 2015
    Otra película de terror que ofrece mas de lo mismo, cargada con un guion con huecos argumentales y demasiados errores, actuaciones medias y screamers baratos. No gastes tu tiempo y dinero en esto
  15. Mar 10, 2015
    This is a joke right?, we just had a good horror movie called The Babadook, and now we got this mind finger of a movie.

The story is about a group of friends must face their deepest fears when one of them discovers an Ouija board in their house and uses it to awaken a dark power. I really don't want to talk about this movie. What's the point, I can just sum it up right now. "Ouija is

I really don't want to talk about this movie. What's the point, I can just sum it up right now. "Ouija is a movie that doesn't try anything new and it is the worse horror film of this year and it's even worse than that other crappy horror movie called Annabelle". But since I am a reviewer of movies, TV shows and games. It looks like I have to talk about it.

The good things in this movie: Nothing good at all.

Now for the bad things in this movie: Is this movie scary? no it is not, because this movie has nothing new and nothing to stand out, it just ends up being a water down horror film that doesn't take any risk. The acting in this movie was so bland and so dreadful, I see nursery kids act better then the people in this movie. The character's in this movie are so stupid and really uninteresting, and in every bad horror film there just to get killed off or fill out the screen time with their awful acting. The script, the directing and the way the movie is shot is so poorly done that I could have directed this movie better and more interesting.

Overall Ouija is a water down horror film that only tries to scare you but the movie has I said before has nothing to live up to and that's way it fails hard.

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Oct 29, 2014
    Hasbro’s long-lasting occult board game gets its own starring role in a film that makes those other recent Hasbro plaything adaptations – namely "Transformers" and "G.I. Joe" – look like triumphs of subtly engineered cinematic magic.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Abrams
    Oct 28, 2014
    First-time director Stiles White's effective use of long takes and director of photography David Emmerichs's wide-angle digital cinematography make an otherwise generic teen ghost story unexpectedly atmospheric.
  3. Reviewed by: Andrew Frisicano
    Oct 24, 2014
    It says a lot that the grossest moment involves a character flossing—no gag, just flossing. Likewise, the candy stuck in your teeth will be the only thing that lingers after the credits roll.