Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) | Release Date: October 3, 2003
8.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 81 Ratings
Watch Now
Tss5078Feb 24, 2013
Out of Time is entertaining but painfully predictable. 20 minutes into the movie i knew exactly what was going on. Chief Whitlock is not your typical Denzel role, and while he played it the best that he could, I just feel like it didn't suitOut of Time is entertaining but painfully predictable. 20 minutes into the movie i knew exactly what was going on. Chief Whitlock is not your typical Denzel role, and while he played it the best that he could, I just feel like it didn't suit him very well. The location of the movie didn't make a whole lot of sense, and that wasn't the only thing. Why would a detective from Miami and his ex-wife be investigating a crime an hour away in some small town? Miami PD isn't the FBI. The movie has a lot of plot holes and everything that happens is fairly obvious. It's entertaining, but it's not going to blow anyone away. Expand
OshayneG.May 22, 2006
Well I guess its a perfect movie for me, it has no flaws, I enjoyed it to the core, well done directos, actors, producers, screenwriters and all the indiviuals involved in the making of the movie.
SamK.Nov 14, 2003
Other than Denzel the actors really sucked. I mean they were bad, really bad. I can't believe he associated his name with this cast of misfits.
SamK.Nov 14, 2003
oliver1hApr 26, 2013
Not totally bad, but can not get over its shortcomings, and at the end feels like a generic thriller, which had some good moments, and a better cast.
ksatchMar 5, 2013
Interessante história..porém, o desfecho muito fraco!!! Pela ação até que vale a pena, denzel até está bom neste filme, só que a escolha do filme que foi péssima!
forTheNomAug 15, 2013
Although the movie is rather predictable, it's still enjoyable to watch. Not the best Denzel Washington movie out there but still worth it if you're not looking for anything too special. My girlfriend definitely liked it and was at the edgeAlthough the movie is rather predictable, it's still enjoyable to watch. Not the best Denzel Washington movie out there but still worth it if you're not looking for anything too special. My girlfriend definitely liked it and was at the edge of her seat! Expand
EpicLadySpongeApr 18, 2016
Out of Time may deliver headaches to users, but you got to admit, something's pretty suspicious is going on with this movie and only you can guess what's going on.