New Line Cinema | Release Date: February 1, 2008
5.1
Mixed or average reviews based on 39 Ratings
WATCH NOW
jelenabiebs31Jan 18, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie. Story was interesting and acting good. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Watch it online for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-457-Over-Her-Dead-Body-online-free
Bobby69Dec 23, 2014
After being happily married for 21 years, my first wife passed away from a rare adenocarcinoma cancer. It took me over a year to come out my shell and begin dating again. My four children where dead set against it and many of my relativesAfter being happily married for 21 years, my first wife passed away from a rare adenocarcinoma cancer. It took me over a year to come out my shell and begin dating again. My four children where dead set against it and many of my relatives thought I shouldn't.

Needless to say, I went on several dates which gave me the confidence that I could actually have an intelligent conversation with a beautiful woman. I was rejected many times, however I felt like I was in heaven just by those women talking to me. Then I meet a gorgeous woman at a time when I wasn't even looking. We went out on our first date that night. We visited her children, which I thought was pretty cool since I had four of my own. The next night we went out on our second date, a concert and dinner. Later that evening we get in a huge argument thinking we would never see each other again.

A month goes by, and we start texting each other. I surprise her by driving over 800 miles to see her. We spend the weekend together which was those most exciting erotic weekend of my life. The next month she asked me to marry her and by the end of that month we were married.

I relocate her from South Carolina to Michigan. Our relationship was about as perfect as you could ever dream of. We opened bank accounts together, I added her to the warranty deed to my house, I gave a Cadillac to drive. The only problem we had, is we couldn't seem to get out of bed. Our sexual relationship was off the charts, in fact we learned so much about sex I should write a book on it.

Six months later, while I was Birthday shopping with her daughter (24 years old) my step daughter, my wife called and needed a ride home from Church. Since, my step daughter and I were really not done shopping, I left her at the mall and went to pick up my wife.

I get to the Church in 15 minutes and nobodies their. So, I call her and the only thing she says is, "I can't do this again!" then hangs up on me. I call several more times to get no answer. Instead of going to pick up my step daughter I go home. I get there and she packed up all her cloths and left. No warning, no note, no nothing.

That's rejection at its finest. Anyway, I forgive her and we link up five times in New York and Vermont. Again, all five times were very exciting and erotic. I was thinking, without forcing her that she would comeback with me to Michigan. Unfortunately, that never happened.

Today, we are separated, I don't disrespect her, I'm not mad at her and I still love her. "Have I been out on any dates since July 6th, 2013?" No... Why? Because I haven't met any beautiful woman worth dating.

Even though I only saw "Over Her Dead Body" a few times it reminds me of my second marriage with my first wife (in the case of the movie played by Eva) looking over my shoulder of everything my second wife and I do. Interesting...

~Bobby
RodrigoBGCOct 10, 2011
movies like this are simply crap, please someone stop this kind of **** this is just an insult to the good movies, movies like this are the reason why men hate the romantic comedy, please stop doing this kind of ****
KarenFeb 27, 2011
This has to be the worst movie I have ever seen. I couldn't even watch it through to the end. Other actors might have been able to pull this off but not this ensemble. It's pushed as a romantic comedy but it fulfills none of the criteria thatThis has to be the worst movie I have ever seen. I couldn't even watch it through to the end. Other actors might have been able to pull this off but not this ensemble. It's pushed as a romantic comedy but it fulfills none of the criteria that makes up either of these genres. In fact, this movie is so bad I took the time to register for an account on this site just to rate how awful it is. No other movie has earned this dubious honour. Expand
JukiS.Jul 27, 2009
Was positively surprised by the idea of the story.Bell as psychic part time job and Rudd and Biggs would like to see them in more scenes.
KarenZMay 8, 2009
Wasn't expecting much but this movie was really funny. I plan on renting it again. Eva Longoria is adorable and can really pull off a comedy.
LewisBSep 14, 2008
Horrific, to be fair. Acting and script were both terrible. Worst film I've seen this year.
AmandaSJun 13, 2008
Lake and Rudd were worth watching. I can't wait to see what else those two do together. But I wanted to leave the room every time the camera moved away from them. Longoria should take this as a nice fizzling moment to disappear into....
JesusS.Jun 7, 2008
This movie is awesome and raw I like to watch it again and again because it is so funny!
JoeyKMay 30, 2008
With entirely indifferent expectations going in, I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. Sure it wasn't a cinematic masterpiece, but it was fun to watch.It was predictable, but it was still plenty entertaining. It successfully struck With entirely indifferent expectations going in, I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. Sure it wasn't a cinematic masterpiece, but it was fun to watch.It was predictable, but it was still plenty entertaining. It successfully struck a balance between boring and too cliched. It wasn't a laugh riot, but it was very funny. There are some great jokes in there. I guess some reviewers can't appreciate a natural sounding joke, and will only notice the humor in a romantic comedy if it's outrageous, stupid, and nauseatingly charming. The acting was great, the writing was great. It's a good movie. People may have thought it was bland, but it was just right, for a worthwhile movie to watch when you have the time. Expand
JayHMay 2, 2008
I was not impressed with Eva Longoria Parker, but Paul Rudd was good. Strained comedy has a few laughs but overall it's predictable and shallow.
MikePFeb 19, 2008
A decently funny movie, not much plot though!
kristinhFeb 14, 2008
Amazing! It was a great V-day movie and although predictable, what romantic movie isnt? Very good!
ChadSFeb 2, 2008
If Eva Longoria Parker wants to escape the ignominity of being "just" a television star, she needs to get smart about picking her projects. For starters, don't position yourself as the woman people are rooting against. When Longoria If Eva Longoria Parker wants to escape the ignominity of being "just" a television star, she needs to get smart about picking her projects. For starters, don't position yourself as the woman people are rooting against. When Longoria read the script for "Over Her Dead Body", did she understand that the ice angel was her doppleganger? If you can't sympathize with a bride who dies on her wedding day, for crying out loud, your purported romantic/comedy is doomed. "Ghost" worked because the Patrick Swayze character was a good guy. Even though "Over Her Dead Body" belongs to a different genre from that schmaltzy tearjerker, the audience needs some sense as to why Henry(Paul Rudd) can't move forward with his life. Instead of anger, we should feel commiseration towards Kate, as she watches Henry fall in love with another woman. But we don't, because Kate treats her former beau more like property than a human being. The only bright spot in "Over Her Dead Body" is Lake Bell(best known for being unceremoniously fired from David E. Kelly's "Boston Legal"), who might escape from the talking furniture before her better-known co-star does. Bell is like an earthier Tea Leoni. Expand
BuzzB.Feb 1, 2008
Lacks any charm, wit or humour. Wooden performances and awful script. Avoid.
JakeJ.Jan 31, 2008
WoW! What a stinker! Can I get my money back?
ColinF.Jan 31, 2008
Girlfriend took me and thought i'd hate it. Acutally thought it was really funny and the lead chick was really hot.
PatB.Jan 30, 2008
Not just a chick flick! Girlfriend dragged me along and I thought it was funny!