Pandorum

6.5

1. ScottD.
    Sep 26, 2009
    Utter dreck. Preposterous, incoherent, and hysterical.
  2. alex
    Sep 26, 2009
    Utter crap. starts promising, ends in mindless cacophany . terrible screenplay, tedious, annoying, etc.
  3. Seanismyname
    Oct 8, 2009
    I endured the whole thing because I wanted to see Dennis Quaid take his shirt off. The rest of the film was just shaky camerawork in the dark with vague green strobe lights flickering occasionally to make us think people are moving from place to place. Was this movie about the disease "Pandorum" or about inexplicable humanoid mutants (no satisfactory explanation was offered for their I endured the whole thing because I wanted to see Dennis Quaid take his shirt off. The rest of the film was just shaky camerawork in the dark with vague green strobe lights flickering occasionally to make us think people are moving from place to place. Was this movie about the disease "Pandorum" or about inexplicable humanoid mutants (no satisfactory explanation was offered for their presence) or about nihilism? And who the heck was that tribal guy with the spear who spoke no English? Take your shirt off next time, Dennis... show us some nipple, okay? Expand
  4. Kev
    Dec 3, 2010
    This Movie was crap. Dark, poor acting and I watched it with no idea what was going on. Waste of time and money, don't bother. Crappy cheap syntho music, crappy cheap out of work or just starting out actors. 1
  5. TaufiqH.
    Jan 20, 2010
    The Worst Movie I've seen in many day.
  6. ChrisK.
    Feb 3, 2010
    Luckily a martial arts hottie has survived in the sewers of a space ship alone surrounded by zombie aliens. I usually like this stuff but plot too dumb to watch.
  7. cleofosterb.
    Mar 11, 2010
    This movies is as bad as they can get. The development of the plot took way too long and by the time i got to understand a little I was already asleep! Two thumbs down!
  8. RossB.
    Mar 14, 2010
    Painfully dumb. If you are into that sort of thing (which I kind of am), give it a try, but be forewarned: the monster design is cheap and campy, and the plotting is incredibly stupid. stereotypical pap. i absolutely love both event horizon and the decent, and i was as uninvolved as i was bewildered that this would be made. Uwe-Boll incoherent stupidity.
  9. Oct 11, 2010
    I was lured towards 'Pandorum' with the expectation of a good value sci-fi-horror. But nay, was this piss-poor-triteâ
  10. Apr 21, 2015
    This movie was absolute trash. It's supposed to be a super serious, sci-fi thriller, but instead it's laughably bad.

The story is not very engaging and very incoherent. The effects of the movie are absolute trash and the acting is mediocre. It creates a very awkward atmosphere, leaving you grossed out or creeped out most of the movie instead of taking it serious.

Would not recommend.

1. Handsomely mounted, emotionally involving sci-fi movies don't often show up in the darkened galaxies of our theatre chains. So Alvart's English-language debut is definitely a film you want to catch on the big screen. Just don't sit too close, lest you end up with a dose of pandorum.
    Pandorum is a dark, disquieting dream worth watching out for.
  3. How brazenly can one film rip off "Alien," "I Am Legend," and, somewhat oddly, "The Poseidon Adventure"?