9.1

1. JessicaB.
    May 10, 2002
    I think that this film shows that people are not even trying to look at what is right and wrong. They are just waiting to point there finger at any one who is an outcast, they just don't realize that there are three men in prision right now for somthing that they did not do. And the way that the police, and the town are acting about it has just destroyed the loving memory of those I think that this film shows that people are not even trying to look at what is right and wrong. They are just waiting to point there finger at any one who is an outcast, they just don't realize that there are three men in prision right now for somthing that they did not do. And the way that the police, and the town are acting about it has just destroyed the loving memory of those three beautiful boys who had to suffer for this. I am 15 years old and I can even tell that the police did a bad job! I have been following this case for a little over a year trying to see if they are at least trying to make a difference about this case. Expand
  2. NelsonR.
    Sep 12, 2002
    It's the most disturbing thing ive ever seen.... I'm a combat vet.
    Aug 26, 2002
    Never has anything affected me so deeply and quickly. The story haunts me, but the plausibility of what happened to everyone involved haunts me more.
  4. NedD.
    Sep 14, 2001
    Not as seemless as "Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills", but the sense of injustice still abounds. Enough to anger and frighten even the most stalwart conservative. The question arises: How can such a grotesque miscarriage of justice happen in the USA?
  5. FrankW.
    May 6, 2003
    No fiction writer would dare make an attempt at presenting such an unbelievable story of inept police work and plot implausibility; and fiction could never recreate the chilling, disturbing and ultimately soul-searing story of a community ripped apart by murders that should only happen on film in Hollywood.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

Watching it, you feel like an eyewitness to injustice.
  2. A fine example of advocacy filmmaking.
    As documentary filmmaking, it's cheap and suspect. As advocacy, it's necessary.