5.0

1. Nov 16, 2013
    Mall Cop arrests you with poor jokes.
    The premise of the film is okay at best, and the comedy isn't there as Happy Madison once again struggles to piece a movie together. The plot is fine until a ridiculous ending, and the overall product is something poor that could have been alright.
  2. May 11, 2013
    Kevin James has potential somewhat (see Grown ups, Hitch, I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry) but Paul Blart: Mall Cop squanders his ability to make audiences laugh and proves he cannot carry this unfunny script as an awkward, terrified mall cop. This movie is quite simply boring, dumbed down and leaves little to the imagination. James should stick to pairing alongside Sandler in movies,Kevin James has potential somewhat (see Grown ups, Hitch, I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry) but Paul Blart: Mall Cop squanders his ability to make audiences laugh and proves he cannot carry this unfunny script as an awkward, terrified mall cop. This movie is quite simply boring, dumbed down and leaves little to the imagination. James should stick to pairing alongside Sandler in movies, he ultimately fails on his own. Expand
  3. Aug 27, 2010
    It would have been easy to laugh at Paul Blart, Mall Cop if the whole movie didn't go to such painstaking lengths to make him so pitiful. I have to wonder why the writers wasted effort on either end.
  4. Oct 15, 2010
    Terribly, terribly unfunny. It isn't offensive in the sense that the humor is lewd, rather the fact that the humor is so derivative, juvenile, and safe. Kevin James is above this. His stand-up is very funny, and "The King of Queens" had its moments, despite going on for what seems like an eternity. In fact, James is above every film I've seen him in.
  5. Nov 23, 2011
    Pretty boring if you ask me. Paul Blart is another crappy comedy from Happy Madison and it shows how unoriginal they are when they released this film. No real funny parts, Acting is poor, and the entire film is boring.
  6. Jun 12, 2011
    Ugh, the funny parts in here are very boring,tho, is not mature at all, maybe kids will like this. To bad,, almost everything failed to make me laugh at loud.
  7. Aug 26, 2011
    This is the epitome of lazy comedy. We have one joke, Paul is fat. Let's try to stretch that for a full movie. It didn't work. Believe me, it didn't work.
  8. Jan 7, 2015
    Based on the 1 minute I saw of this garbage, avoid at all costs. The most annoying thing is they give the lead a segway to drive around on for his depressing mall job, when a walk would do the fat **** some good. A movie set in a mall, all plastic and depressing as hell
  9. Dec 26, 2010
    I went into this movie with low expectations , and yet I still came put disappointed. With a story line that hardly keeps you interested, the same jokes over and over, and characters you don't care the least bit about, mall cop isn't even a fun stupid move. It will bore you.
  10. Jul 10, 2011
    Painfully unfunny, riddled with cliches, and the implausibly of the whole movie was a complete joke. "Oh hi Mr. Young New Guy With A Mean Demeanor Who Is Obviously The Bad Guy." Is there anything Hollywood won't do to retell the same plot line in a different setting and with different characters? I like Kevin James, but the roles he gets are just awful and don't do him any kind of favors.
  11. Dec 31, 2011
    It was just so stupid imo. Its never really funny besides the occasional fat joke or something similar to that. It also had no creativity to it, It was painfully straight forward. I cant stand this film.
  12. May 3, 2012
    This movie came out the same year as observe and report. They have the same story plot, but this movie is full of everything you'd expect. It's very possible to know whats going to happen from the trailer.
  13. Jul 29, 2012
    Its a real s**t film. Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2.0/10
  14. Aug 25, 2012
    An awful film, Paul Blart: Mall Cop is just another reason why Kevin James should never have a starring role in any film. He needs a much better actor to carry him through nearly ever film he has ever been in.
  15. May 1, 2015
    No big throw
    Kevin James has shown his skill in King of queens. He strives himself to revalue himself here obviously from the film.
    But the ridiculous screenplay and the weak story break everything.
    The film is not still worth seeing tolerably, unfortunately.
  16. Apr 16, 2015
    Just..... ugh. Kevin James CAN be funny at times and there are a couple of chuckles in this movie, but unless you LOVE Kevin James movies, skip it. It is not worth your time.
  17. Sep 6, 2014
    It's just so boring and unfunny. I almost never rate movies this low, but I'm doing it on this one. I'm a huge fan of happy Madison but this was a lazy effort from them and I'm very disappointed. Steer well clear of this one please.
  18. May 1, 2015
    What of the most difficult comedies to sit through! It's not funny when the main character falls, faints or does stupid stuff, it is not funny when Kevin James says cheap jokes. This comedy is waste of humor and basically the cast sucks. Another sappy comedy when Sandler's production company (Happy Madison) wastes talent comedic actors to this garbage material, even people like James areWhat of the most difficult comedies to sit through! It's not funny when the main character falls, faints or does stupid stuff, it is not funny when Kevin James says cheap jokes. This comedy is waste of humor and basically the cast sucks. Another sappy comedy when Sandler's production company (Happy Madison) wastes talent comedic actors to this garbage material, even people like James are talented it takes a script to ruin it all. Let's not forget the action scenes holy **** there so bad Grade D- Expand

1. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    Has a few surprises in store. The biggest is James, an unexpectedly nimble master of the face-plant, the failed jump, and the lopsided tumble.
    It's as slam-bang preposterous as any R-rated comedy you can name. It's just that Paul Blart and the film's other characters don't feel the need to use the f-word as the building block of every sentence.
  3. Reviewed by: Luke Y. Thompson
    Done as an all-out battle to the death, this could have been an entertaining mix of "Die Hard" and "The A-Team."