5.0

1. Dec 28, 2010
    Had it been slightly longer, it would've been the perfect comedy movie. No sex. No adult material. A comedy I can actually feel comfortable watching with my family.
  2. Aug 30, 2013
    It's surprisingly funny. It's well-acted. It's a good movie to watch with your family or friends! I really enjoyed it!!! Do not miss it!!!!! Bravo!! Excellent!!
  3. Jan 9, 2015
    Paul Blart is God. He's the greatest action hero since Bruce Willis. His movie rivals Die Hard, in the no hope situation. Kevin James is the greatest actor of all time. I own all of the King of Queens DVD. I once made my own fan fiction where the dad and Kevin double team my grandmother and I. I have never seen a movie such as this, it it truly a masterpiece.

1. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    Has a few surprises in store. The biggest is James, an unexpectedly nimble master of the face-plant, the failed jump, and the lopsided tumble.
    It's as slam-bang preposterous as any R-rated comedy you can name. It's just that Paul Blart and the film's other characters don't feel the need to use the f-word as the building block of every sentence.
  3. Reviewed by: Luke Y. Thompson
    Done as an all-out battle to the death, this could have been an entertaining mix of "Die Hard" and "The A-Team."