Paul Blart: Mall Cop

5.0

1. Jun 24, 2016
    This movie cured my aids. This movie cured my super aids. This movie may be the greatest film to ever grace humanity. Kevin James has achieved god-status.
  2. May 23, 2016
    Paul Blart: Mall Cop may not be the most sophisticated comedy in the world, but it's a decent action-comedy, and certainly better than its title may suggest. It makes the most out of a simple premise with some funny slapstick and a likeable performance from Kevin James. There are a few groaners in the script, but also quite a few laughs. Bottom line: If you can't stand fat jokes, then thisPaul Blart: Mall Cop may not be the most sophisticated comedy in the world, but it's a decent action-comedy, and certainly better than its title may suggest. It makes the most out of a simple premise with some funny slapstick and a likeable performance from Kevin James. There are a few groaners in the script, but also quite a few laughs. Bottom line: If you can't stand fat jokes, then this isn't for you. But if you like a good, dumb slapstick comedy, then Paul Blart: Mall Cop is worth a look. 7/10. Expand
  3. May 21, 2016
    Don't believe the negative reviews. This is very enjoyable for a 2009 film. When I first saw this, I died of laughter. In the end, I do recommend you check this out.
  4. Mar 11, 2016
    Paul Blart mall cop may be a bit boring for some parts of the audience, but it's funny, powerfully moving, great interpretation and full of heart. This film proves that everybody, also fat, dumb, clumsy or any negative-adjective-people, has a positive part, that's always there for tell us that nothing is impossible. Paul Blart mall cop is one of my favorite films now.
  5. Feb 18, 2016
    I thoroughly enjoyed this first Mall Cop movie, with Kevin James. A lot of laughs.

Watch it online for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-12-Paul-Blart-Mall-Cop-online-free
  6. May 17, 2015
    Paul Blart is a pretty funny movie with some flat jokes. Kids will probably enjoy this but adults should probably watch movies like The Heat or Grand Budapest Hotel instead.
  7. May 17, 2015
    I died of laughter. Too fun to say, i love the movie. Great for the family. I want to see the 2nd one right now! I love the movie soo much. 10/10 :DDD
  8. Apr 18, 2015
    Well the movie as it's laughs and some action.The actors were not that bad and the movie was kind of original.The scenario was good and the movie in general was surprisingly good.
  9. Mar 13, 2015
    Personally, I kind of actually liked the movie. At some parts of the movie, it was really funny, although, at others, it was kind of corny. I like the sense of humor but I feel like it should have ended much better.
  10. Jan 9, 2015
    Paul Blart is God. He's the greatest action hero since Bruce Willis. His movie rivals Die Hard, in the no hope situation. Kevin James is the greatest actor of all time. I own all of the King of Queens DVD. I once made my own fan fiction where the dad and Kevin double team my grandmother and I. I have never seen a movie such as this, it it truly a masterpiece.
  11. Nov 22, 2014
    I never understood the negative reviews for this movie. Mall Cop is just a great family movie. It has lots of good laughs it not inappropriate for young kids its just a great movie to watch with a group. Anytime this movie is on cable I can watch it. I must have seen it at least 5 times and that doesn't bother me in the least. Kevin James just seems to put out movies that are clean andI never understood the negative reviews for this movie. Mall Cop is just a great family movie. It has lots of good laughs it not inappropriate for young kids its just a great movie to watch with a group. Anytime this movie is on cable I can watch it. I must have seen it at least 5 times and that doesn't bother me in the least. Kevin James just seems to put out movies that are clean and funny. I hear that there is a sequel in the works and I bet it'll be funny too. Expand
  12. Aug 30, 2013
    It's surprisingly funny. It's well-acted. It's a good movie to watch with your family or friends! I really enjoyed it!!! Do not miss it!!!!! Bravo!! Excellent!!
  13. Dec 17, 2011
    This action comedy is awesome, entertaining, and funny throughout. An unexpected story and a great performance by Kevin James make this an enjoyable comedy.
  14. Jun 28, 2011
    This film, after some 2 and a half years of non-stop determining, was my sleeper hit of 2009. I watched it with a few friends expecting a cheap laugh or two from the film and a great time with my bros. Instead I got a few laughs and an overall clumsy yet charming kids movie.
  15. Feb 27, 2011
    My wife and I were having a tough work week and we wanted to see a film that required no thought, and would just be plain funny. We got exactly what we wanted and more. It was surprisingly funny and Kevin James was great.
  16. Feb 19, 2011
    An enjoyable movie with very little swearing or sex jokes, and it's ultimately really funny, and it's got a pretty good story, all in all it's one I would recommend seeing
  17. Jan 31, 2011
    although the film has multiple dull spots, it's genuinely an agreeabley, less cruder happy madison film starring the big, lovable king of queens, kevin james.
  18. Jan 14, 2011
    It was good. The humour was ok but it could have been more realistic and the end plot was kind of cheesy. It's still pretty good.
  19. Dec 28, 2010
    Had it been slightly longer, it would've been the perfect comedy movie. No sex. No adult material. A comedy I can actually feel comfortable watching with my family.
  20. JohnH.
    Aug 2, 2009
    A very funny, this can appeal to both adults and kids. It has a lot of plot twists and has good acting. For those of you that liked the Die Hard film, this should appeal to you. I think if you see this film you will recieve a great laugh. I would rate this film a 7 and a half, but if only goes 0,1,2,3,4,etc. See this movie. Just like National Treasure, I say screw what the critics think. A very funny, this can appeal to both adults and kids. It has a lot of plot twists and has good acting. For those of you that liked the Die Hard film, this should appeal to you. I think if you see this film you will recieve a great laugh. I would rate this film a 7 and a half, but if only goes 0,1,2,3,4,etc. See this movie. Just like National Treasure, I say screw what the critics think. Respectfully. Expand
  21. JacobH.
    Jul 18, 2009
    My expectations for this movie were extremely low. My friend recommended it to me, and when we rented it, I actually started crying. But I was pleasantly surprised when i watched this movie. So for anybody who likes comedy's, I recommend this to you.
  22. StuartB
    Jun 20, 2009
    A good film that has you rooting for the unlucky "hero" from the start and is very funny when the Die Hard style part of the film kicks in.
  23. TV
    Jun 1, 2009
    Most goofy movies are horrible. Kevin James turns this movie into a fun, laugh "out loud" flick. I appreciated the story line; i.e., the romantic touch, the seriousness of the bad guys (criminals are dumb), humor, goofiness and intelligent quick-wit character of Kevin J. Most thinkers will enjoy this movie. If you are offended by this you need to get a life. The name Paul Blart says it all.
  24. MikeB.
    Mar 24, 2009
    Not the best comedy ever, but has its moments, didn't go on - got to the point and was entertaining. The best scene is James screaming 'I believe in magic' and falling through a window. If that doesn't suit your comedy tastes, this isn't for you. However if you want to switch off for 90 minutes, give this a go.
  25. MichelleS
    Mar 14, 2009
    This was a funny movie. Yes, it's stupid funny in parts, but that's exactly what it's supposed to be. Kevin James is one of the funniest actors around, with his facial expressions, timing and physical stunts. I laughed out loud multiple times in this movie. I only gave it an 8 because the end did get a little cheesy...but all in all I think it was a great movie.
  26. BrennanD
    Mar 11, 2009
    It was an entertaining movie but at times it was a little silly.
  27. AlexC.
    Mar 4, 2009
    i think its a very funy movie, mind you its not oscar worthy or anything but still very entertaining and the movie gets you rooting for Paul
  28. MaryF.
    Feb 28, 2009
    I just saw this with my 6 yo grandson we both had a blast. A little slow at first but a real fun time towards the end, little violence and swearing made it even better.
  29. GaryM.
    Feb 14, 2009
    Come on people. This movie is exactly what it says it will be. It's a spoof. It's a really good Die Hard spoof. Kevin James is the lovable loser that we look for in these movies. I smell another Paul Blart flick coming. It's made 100 mil. Good stuff.
  30. daryls
    Feb 8, 2009
    Good dumb fun. You know what the movie is about, you have seen it in 100's of comedy movies. However it does it well. Should have a long life on cable.
  31. caseyn.
    Jan 31, 2009
    Movie is a throwback to 90's comedies. Not to serious, and just funny.
  32. BenL
    Jan 25, 2009
    Pretty good. A mix of funny comedy, and a twinge of romance and a dash of action.
  33. BrianL
    Jan 24, 2009
    Sheesh reviewers are harsh. The beginning might seem like it might lead to a meiocre movie, but it iis really fun as it goes on. the downside is that you really won't care about it 2 hours after you see it, but it still is a movie i would recommend.
  34. EvanB.
    Jan 17, 2009
    Surprisingly funny!
    Jan 16, 2009

1. Has a few surprises in store. The biggest is James, an unexpectedly nimble master of the face-plant, the failed jump, and the lopsided tumble.
    It's as slam-bang preposterous as any R-rated comedy you can name. It's just that Paul Blart and the film's other characters don't feel the need to use the f-word as the building block of every sentence.
    Done as an all-out battle to the death, this could have been an entertaining mix of "Die Hard" and "The A-Team."