Lionsgate | Release Date: May 10, 2013
5.5
Mixed or average reviews based on 17 Ratings
WATCH NOW
justthefactsJun 21, 2013
Badddddddd!! Notice how when you see a black movie all you see is black people and no white people. Who wants to watch a black only movie. The directors just cannot get it right.
Just terrible black humor that most white people will not get
Just terrible black humor that most white people will not get nor thinks is funny but go get it tiger....
ThegodfathersonMay 10, 2013
Trust Me, if was you I would ignore The Peeples for life. Tyler Perry and Tina Gordon Chisim made this black romantic heartwarming garbage to ruin the season. It had no good comedy and the jokes were seemingly farty and bad. Miss it.
Movie1997May 10, 2013
Well, I can't say I didn't see this coming. Peeples is a dumb Tyler Perry comedy that just does its own thing. First off, acting was o.k., but when it clashes with the story and the "humor", it just falls apart. I mean, I laughed at someWell, I can't say I didn't see this coming. Peeples is a dumb Tyler Perry comedy that just does its own thing. First off, acting was o.k., but when it clashes with the story and the "humor", it just falls apart. I mean, I laughed at some parts, but in the end it just didn't work for me. Second, it's from Tyler Perry. I mean, there were some good Tyler Perry movies like "Diary of a Mad Black Woman", but then there those like "Why Did I Get Married?" This one's no different from any other Tyler Perry movie, but it's (in a sense) more goofier than any Tyler Perry movies featuring Madea. Third, it's extremely forgettable. Just like "The Big Wedding", you probably won't remember this movie in like a week. Just go watch "The Great Gatsby", or "Iron Man 3" this weekend. Don't waste your money on this crap. Lastly, Craig! I know your a funny actor, but some of the roles that you've taken on this year suck. I know your better than that. But if you disappoint me in "This Is the End", I'm done. Don't make me done with you. Overall, just don't watch it. Expand